Free Steam Game - Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition

Holy crap !!!! They are going fast.

EDIT: They want you to link your steam account and indie gala accounts to activate your free game. No thanks. I'd rather keep everything separate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap !!!! They are going fast.

EDIT: They want you to link your steam account and indie gala accounts to activate your free game. No thanks. I'd rather keep everything separate.
I just separated them after redeeming it. :p

i keep getting this message

Please, DISCONNECT your Steam account from Indiegala page, Join indiegala steam group and make your profile public ( all options ). Then CONNECT again and activate your FREE key ( you may need to click on YES button twice or more ). You can then make it private again if you want, after activating the Steam key

and i did everything they said, what a pain

Please, DISCONNECT your Steam account from Indiegala page, Join indiegala steam group and make your profile public ( all options ). Then CONNECT again and activate your FREE key ( you may need to click on YES button twice or more ). You can then make it private again if you want, after activating the Steam key

Same thing here.

Are you going in to the Steam app and manually joining Indygala? I had trouble with this part as well until I figured it out. Once I joined the correct group, it progressed through and added the game to my library.

Are we using Firefox? Cause I got this as well. Found the solution after broswing the game's steam forums. You have to click on the little shield in the top left hand corner, next to the web address and disable the block temporary. After you do that it should go through.

Any help? I can't seem to activate my copy to save me life...Holy crap this website is frustrating.  

Same error here. What a load of crap. 

EDIT: Sp00ge's suggestion worked, just delayed for me. Go to the app, search for the group "IndieGala" and join the first result with all of the members in it. 

Yeah, none of this works. Tried all the "fixes" and none of it helped. Total waste of time.

*Edit*

So just clicked "Yes" a second time at the "Please, DISCONNECT your Steam account from Indiegala page, Join indiegala steam group and...blahblahblah" error worked. This is pretty fuck 'ing borked, but w/e free game is free.

Should be noted I joined the Indiegala group after it didnt work the first time, then I logged out of both the Steam client & website, tried again.....and still got the same error. That is the point where I just clicked "Yes" again, just FYI.

Finally got mine to work from a incognito window in chrome....disassociated myself from the game (kept getting the error), joined the group on steam, tried to associate myself with the game from Indiegala so signed in on incognito window and then put in code. After this put to put on my Steam account and finally the yes went through. Pain in the arse process, and was trying for about 20-25 minutes.......

Thanks, I got it to work without too much trouble in incognito.

Do I need to disconnect steam from their web page now that I have it?

Thanks OP, I am still waiting for the email, otherwise no problems.

It's literally 5 seconds to get the key..........
I know, but I didn't want to go through the hasle that everyone here was saying the process is. Is the game any good ?

I know, but I didn't want to go through the hasle that everyone here was saying the process is. Is the game any good ?
I don't know, I've never even heard of it. I used Chrome and had 0 hassle though.

bread's done
Back