Amazon Video Games Gold Box Tuesday 5/27

You mean 6/2 I'm assuming.  Might wanna change your title real quick to fix the typo.  Just an fyi...

Edit: Or 5/27 and you just left out the "7"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Deals so good they send us back in time? Shit man, I can't wait to pre-buy some stuff to trade in to Target's then complain when the values tank.

untitled.png

X men days of future past tie in game. Rather than sell all versions at once, we'll waste the entire day selling each sku separately! Any leftover time will go to zumba.

All right, can't wait to see deals on Chrono Trigger, Radiant Historia, and Ocarina of Time!!!

Um may 2nd? Lol

I see disappointment to come in these deals I can't even remember the last time amazon had decent prices on gold boxes games
They had some ok deals on Arkham Origins not too long ago (since Newegg deals are impossible to capitalize on). Beyond that.... I remember they had ACIII + some credit at a fair price shortly after launch?

This has to be the laziest attempt at using a meme I've seen yet. If you insist on dredging the long exhausted and unfunny Zumba trope, ferchrissakes have the decency to photoshop in some Zumba games and use corrupted English in the relevant text. That's the whole goddamn purpose of the meme. The bottom should read "Er lurv Zurmber" or somesuch.
/kids today...

I bought a few things from one a couple months ago.

I figure it's going to be more Zumba and Skylanders stuff, so I probably won't be in on this.

Hopefully they have something badass, but this is Amazon.

Four pages of rampant speculation. I hope its an Assassin's Creed game. If not, bring on the outcry.
if it would make you feel better, you could increase the number of posts per page, ive only got 2 pages of rampant speculation.

also, the listing of lego marvel, could that be the deal of the day for tomorrow, as in all day? or do they only list the lightning deals as upcoming?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back