Free Company of Heroes 2 Multiplayer Access Steam Key Giveaway @Alienware (Limited keys going fast)

Says 7629 available but I clicked and got this message:

"You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email support at [email protected]. In the meantime, check out our events page to view upcoming online and on-site events in your area.

Warning: Refreshing your browser or continuously pressing F5 may negatively affect your ability to be assigned a key."

Does that mean I actually have to leave the browser window open for some indefinite period of time?  Not even on my computer right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

"You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email support at [email protected]. In the meantime, check out our events page to view upcoming online and on-site events in your area.

Warning: Refreshing your browser or continuously pressing F5 may negatively affect your ability to be assigned a key."

Does that mean I actually have to leave the browser window open for some indefinite period of time? Not even on my computer right now.
must of restocked lol but I got in the queue and as soon as it said you in the queue I closed the browser and even turned the computer off and got my key a hour later so you should be fine

must of restocked lol but I got in the queue and as soon as it said you in the queue I closed the browser and even turned the computer off and got my key a hour later so you should be fine
Maybe they're just trying to discourage people from spamming until their servers crash.

Edit- Checked it in a different browser and they're down to 6231 since I got in queue.

"You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email support at [email protected]. In the meantime, check out our events page to view upcoming online and on-site events in your area.

Does that mean I actually have to leave the browser window open for some indefinite period of time? Not even on my computer right now.
Nah, i use alienware arena a lot, you dont have to keep the page open once you are in the queue..FYI just because it says 6000 left when you got in the queue, it doesnt guarantee you a code. It all depends on how desirable the item is. League of legends codes go FAST for example. In this case, im sure you will be fine.

Nah, i use alienware arena a lot, you dont have to keep the page open once you are in the queue..FYI just because it says 6000 left when you got in the queue, it doesnt guarantee you a code. It all depends on how desirable the item is. League of legends codes go FAST for example. In this case, im sure you will be fine.
I haven't paid attention to them recently but never actually seen a queue myself. Usually that stuff is just gone within moments.

Thanks OP. Waiting for email.

EDIT: All gone as of 8:30 PM EST

Didn't get this but got the Landmark key, sadly I don't know if I'll even have time to check it out.  Hoping EQN lives up to the early hype.

bread's done
Back