Buy 2 get one free Microsoft Store promo (Save 60$! + 10$ Xbox Gift Card if you choose Titanfall)

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Xbox is offerring a buy 2 get one free promo at Microsoftstore.com , following infor received from email:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.67906600?icid=Xbox_2for1Promo

Choose 2 of these Xbox 360 games:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

BioShock Infinite

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

NCAA Football 14 

Battlefield 4

Batman: Arkham Origins

Dark Souls II

Saints Row IV

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Out-of-Stock)

Angry Birds Star Wars

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GOTY

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto V

NBA 2K14

Titanfall

Get for free 1 of the following:

Any of The games above +

Need for speed Rivals

NCAA football 2014

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Tomb Raider 2014

Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff

Splinter Cell: Blacklist(out-of-stock)

Choose 2 of these Xbox One Games:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Madden NFL 25

FIFA 14

Calll of Duty Ghost

Titanfall

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

NBA 2K14

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Out of Stock)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Get for free 1 of the following games:

Any of the games above +

Need for Speed Rivals

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

LEGO The Hobbit 

The LEGO movie videogame

Rayman Legends

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Valid 5/23/2014 to 5/27/2014, or while supplies last. Valid for select Xbox games. Limit 3 per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI Guys some games are on sale for $30 and if you buy two $30 games it lets you get Titanfall (Which is marked $60) for free.

Example cart I tried was: AC4 ($30), COD Ghosts ($30) and got Titanfall ($60) for free all on Xbox One. Comes out $59.98 before tax and free ground shipping. Seems like a VERY good deal to me since Titanfall is $40 at Best Buy and that's the lowest it has been.

So this seems exploitable.

I can add GTA V, NBA 2K14 for $30 each and get DS2 for free.

Just trying to decide if it's worth it.

Hmm, wonder if this works in store as well.
Email says it does, gives you choice to go to your store and promotional details says "See Store Associate for details".

http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/offers?promo=gamesb2g1&WT.mc_id=PromoEmail_MemorialDay_OnlineBM_5-22-14_Hero_Gotoyourstore

Link for offer.

And here's the online offer.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.67906600?WT.mc_id=PromoEmail_MemorialDay_OnlineBM_5-22-14_Hero_Browsegames

Good deal, bought two copies of Wolfenstein and MGS:GZ for $95 for the One.  You can get Dark SOuls II or Titanfall for less than $50 after tax on the 360 if you get Angry Birds and Tiger Woods.  How does the CoD upgrade thing work?

Good deal, bought two copies of Wolfenstein and MGS:GZ for $95 for the One. You can get Dark SOuls II or Titanfall for less than $50 after tax on the 360 if you get Angry Birds and Tiger Woods. How does the CoD upgrade thing work?
If I'm not mistaken that's the voucher that gives you a digital copy of both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One versions. It looks a lot like the one from this previous thread when it was clearance at Target for $20. Normally retails for $70.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328963-call-of-duty-ghosts-xbox-360-and-xbox-one-download-2098-target-ymmv/

post-474050-0-35403300-1395770782_thumb.png
(Credit to LilChiji for picture)

If anyone's looking for filler Xbox 360 games see my post above that the COD Ghosts Voucher does indeed include both a 360, and an Xbox One digital copy. Even if you don't want that you could probably sell it pretty easily.

Also note that those Voucher games should redeem for the "Gold Edition" of COD Ghosts which includes the Onslaught DLC and a Wolf Skin.

got this at the bottom of my order confirmation email

Titanfall for Xbox One - Coupon code will be sent to email address associated with purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Please check your junk/spam mail. Use it by 06/30/14 to claim your $10 gift card code. Limit one (1) $10 gift card per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased. Gift card codes can be used for eligible purchases at select Microsoft and Xbox online stores (Microsoft Store excluded), and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash. Taxes may apply. Gift card codes are subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders for qualifying Xbox One game(s) or Xbox 360 game(s).

possibly a $10 gift card on top of all this?

got this at the bottom of my order confirmation email

Titanfall for Xbox One - Coupon code will be sent to email address associated with purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Please check your junk/spam mail. Use it by 06/30/14 to claim your $10 gift card code. Limit one (1) $10 gift card per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased. Gift card codes can be used for eligible purchases at select Microsoft and Xbox online stores (Microsoft Store excluded), and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash. Taxes may apply. Gift card codes are subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders for qualifying Xbox One game(s) or Xbox 360 game(s).

possibly a $10 gift card on top of all this?
Ohh, can someone confirm this I'll add it to the main page if so

Hmm having a hard time deciding which 2 29.99 games :/ I know one is gonna be 2k14 but I already have all the others besides Madden and fifa.. Then choosing between Titanfall and Wolfenstein... Hmmmm.. If Titanfall comes with $10 that's even more juicy..

Hmm having a hard time deciding which 2 29.99 games :/ I know one is gonna be 2k14 but I already have all the others besides Madden and fifa.. Then choosing between Titanfall and Wolfenstein... Hmmmm.. If Titanfall comes with $10 that's even more juicy..
fifa

and boo that ibotta + twitter sync :(

was about to buy Wolfenstein at best buy for $48 but this is a better deal since i wanna play lego marvel and want to replay nba 2k14

(best buy pre order $20 was better but i missed it)

for $63 its a good deal,

Had 3 games in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger.  With my current backlog and Watch Dogs coming out on Tuesday all those games i added to cart will be cheaper by the time I actually would be able to play them (all for 360).  Good deal for those looking for Xbox One games or have no backlog.

I got NBA 2K14, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Wolfenstein for a shade under $65. I'll probably end up trading or selling Wolfenstein so I'll end up with, like, $20 or so out of pocket for two games. Great deal.

Hopefully this is still up and running on Tuesday.. That's when my x1 from AWD gets here -.-

Could get NBA, FIFA, and Titanfall (free) for $60 + tax and then trade NBA & FIFA for a cheap copy of Titanfall. Tempted but don't wanna spend real money...grr

bread's done
Back