$3 of Xbox Live $15 Gift Cards at Cumberland Farms

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Cumberland Farms is offering $3 off the purchase of any $15 Xbox Live Gift Card.

There are no stupilations and no end date was posted on the fliar at my local store.

I can go take an image of the sale if need be.

Seeing as how there are three states between me and the nearest Cumberland Farms, so that's more for you. :)  Do they have any other denominations of Xbox Live Gift Card also on sale?

Seeing as how there are three states between me and the nearest Cumberland Farms, so that's more for you. :) Do they have any other denominations of Xbox Live Gift Card also on sale?
The flyer only says $3 off $15 cards.

So I think it's only that denomination.

I loved the sale on Ninteno Cards, $5 off any denomination was too goo to pass up.

Keep in mind Xbox is doing their own promo where you get an extra $5 for submitting a receipt for more than $15 in XBL purchases.

The Cumberland Farm promo will get you $15XBL for $12 (+$3)

The Xbox promo will get you $20XBL for $15 (+$5)

You wouldn't be able to use the $12 CF purchases to get the extra $5 since the purchase price is less than $15

Keep in mind Xbox is doing their own promo where you get an extra $5 for submitting a receipt for more than $15 in XBL purchases.

You wouldn't be able to use the $12 CF purchases to get the extra $5 since the purchase price is less than $15
How about 2 $15s?

You can still get the $5 promo if the price you pay is under $15. A few of us have gotten it to go through especially when Target was doing 10% off currency cards.

The only thing is, I don't know if Cumberland Farm is part of the stores that are eligible for the offer

We actually have one not too far from here.  Never though they would have sales on Live cards.

Do you know if they had promotions in the past for PSN cards?

Strange sale for Cumberlands.

I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a surplus of Microsoft credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back