*Sold Out* King Of Fighters XII on Sale at Best Buy for $10

>KoF XII

I don't know who pissed in your cereal this morning, but that's no reason to take it out on the rest of this forum.

I mean, as someone who owns KoF XIII three times over, I'm morbidly curious, BUT STILL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really a fan of the KOF games but I played this and XIII and I just couldn't get into them.I just thought that some people would be interested in it.

I'm not really a fan of the KOF games but I played this and XIII and I just couldn't get into them.I just thought that some people would be interested in it.
Sure. Some people are also interested in smashing their own dick with a hammer. Doesn't mean that it's appropriate to make a thread dedicated to helping people do so.

(XIII is a great game tho for reals)

lol I don't think its that bad. Yeah when it came out the package wasn't very good. bad voice acting, no story mode,  and bad online.
everything was kinda bare bones. 
I think for 10-20 dollars this game is worth it.  Through grab 13 too :D

Yeah, KoF XII was a MASSIVE disappointment.  It had potential, but in the end it's a super barebones fighting game.

KoF XIII, on the other hand, is one of the best fighting game packages in recent years.  Bigger roster, more moves, a much better soundtrack, way more game modes (including story mode, arcade mode with endings, mission mode, etc) and a more solid fighting system.  That's worth putting your time into.

As someone who owns every year/version/offshoot of KoF, I CANNOT in no way, shape, or form recommend KoFXII. It is truly the biggest beta cash grab trash that SNK has put out, and they should of been ashamed for releasing it. KoFXIII is pretty much XII but a finished product.

Grab KoFXII if you just want it for collection purposes, otherwise run away run away run away!!!

KoF XII is a good fighting game but a bad video game. At it's core, it's a fun and competent fighting game. There's just nothing else to it. Abysmal netcode and no extra features.

However, if you have some local friends and like fighting games, there's definitely fun to be had here.

Spend the extra money and get KoF13
I saw it at TRU a couple days ago for 360/PS3, clearance priced at $15 w/ the soundtrack too, (for those looking for 13)

edit: whoops, should've read the whole thread first.

It's really not that bad, but for $10 you can download the much better 2002 Unlimited Match.

Seriously, KOF 2002UM is one of the best games ever.

bread's done
Back