MicroCenter In-Store only Xbox One $400

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys I've been browsing various websites and I happened to notice this on Microcenter's website. They have the Xbox One  with Kinect listed for $400. It says you can find it online and then pick-up in store. I checked the store in NJ and it says they have 10+ in-stock. Doesn't seem like a YMMV deal since the website clearly says $400. Here's a list below where they're located.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/422890/Xbox_One_Console_System

California
• Orange County/Tustin
Colorado
• Denver/Denver Tech Center
Georgia
• Greater Atlanta/Duluth
• Greater Atlanta/Marietta
Illinois
• Chicagoland/Central
• Chicagoland/Westmont
Kansas
• Kansas City/Overland Park
Massachusetts
• Boston/Cambridge Maryland
• Beltway/Rockville 
• Baltimore/Towson
Michigan
• Detroit/Madison Heights
Minnesota
• Twin Cities/St. Louis Park
Missouri
• St. Louis/Brentwood
New Jersey
• North Jersey/Paterson
New York
• Long Island/Westbury
• Westchester County/Yonkers
• Now Open! Queens/Flushing
• Now Open! Brooklyn/Gowanus Expy Ohio
• Central Ohio/Columbus
• Northeast Ohio/Mayfield Hts.
• Cincinnati/Sharonville
Pennsylvania
• Philadelphia/St. Davids
Texas
• Houston/West Loop
• Dallas Metroplex/Richardson
Virginia
• Northern Virginia/Fairfax

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.... good find.  Found some in my local Microcenter and tempted to get one.  Too bad I have to pay taxes, it doesn't come with a game, and there aren't any killer games I want right now... 

:cry:  But but but...I really want the white one! 

XujhNQt.jpg

Hmmmm.... good find. Found some in my local Microcenter and tempted to get one. Too bad I have to pay taxes, it doesn't come with a game, and there aren't any killer games I want right now...
If it's any consolation, the bundle with Forza 5 is $450. Pretty damn good deal that I would absolutely hop on if I could afford it.

:cry: But but but...I really want the white one!

XujhNQt.jpg
Once you go black you never.....wait.

If it's any consolation, the bundle with Forza 5 is $450. Pretty damn good deal that I would absolutely hop on if I could afford it.
Forza 5 has regularly been on sale for $40 so while it's not much getting this system and the game when it's on sale would be better. Additionally the game is $40 Physical on sale a lot compared to the $450 bundle which includes a digital code.

Not really interest in a x1 but just wanted to say nice detail in the post and the location links
Thanks, but I can't take all the credit Copy/Paste did most of the work. :whistle2:

This does look like a good deal.  However it might be a PITA to PM with BB.  They always give me trouble and excuses for PM'ing anything over 50 dollars and each time I ask them to show me where it says there is an amount limit with PM'ing.  With the GC's and RZC's I have I could get it down to about 250.  I will wait for the redesign, bigger hard drive and cheaper price.

just wanted to say he missed a few stores, like the ones in maryland. but yea worth it if you want a bone.
Actually they're in there but the link screwed up. It's in red under Massachusetts.

Also wanted to add that if you have a Microcenter in your state you may be able to easily get it price matched to Best Buy.

Nice deal .... but if you've already gone this long and didn't get one yet ... might as well just hang in there a little longer and wait for the next model to come along with a slimmer design, more space, and so on .... 

Nice deal .... but if you've already gone this long and didn't get one yet ... might as well just hang in there a little longer and wait for the next model to come along with a slimmer design, more space, and so on ....
If you can hold out for a slim model than you can hold out for the slim model price cut and so on. And if you can wait for a slim model price cut, you might as well wait for the NEXT design and so on and so on and so on and so on

Or wait till it actually has some good games on it.

But yeah Ill buy one after a couple more price drops and a re-design. By then it might have more something on it I actually want to play that I cant play on my ps4 or PC.

Picked this up, but amazed at how little free content there is to play on it. While I had read quite a bit of the coverage before it came out I didn't even realize that they'd done away with "Arcade", along with the requirement for trials, which was one of the best features of the 360, imo. As it is, there really isn't a whole lot to do with it without actual games (even the Dead Rising 3 demo limits you to 2 plays, which is really pretty lame). This will change very slightly next month, I suppose, when Games with Gold extends to the XBone, but it's still a bit disappointing (I didn't want to get any of the current games at "full" price, and already bought Titanfall for PC, so, yeah). Guess I'll probably toss a couple of the games up on my Gamefly list.

Picked this up, but amazed at how little free content there is to play on it. While I had read quite a bit of the coverage before it came out I didn't even realize that they'd done away with "Arcade", along with the requirement for trials, which was one of the best features of the 360, imo. As it is, there really isn't a whole lot to do with it without actual games (even the Dead Rising 3 demo limits you to 2 plays, which is really pretty lame). This will change very slightly next month, I suppose, when Games with Gold extends to the XBone, but it's still a bit disappointing (I didn't want to get any of the current games at "full" price, and already bought Titanfall for PC, so, yeah). Guess I'll probably toss a couple of the games up on my Gamefly list.
yea but when Games with Gold extend to the Xbox One they will work like PS Plus Games does now. Meaning even after downloading the GWG Games you will sure have to have a active Paid Xbox Live Gold Subscription to play the downloaded games.

Just price matched with no problem at BB in Mt Laurel NJ. Surprised to find out they are running a special for 12 months of gold for $20 with purchase if xbone. $447.98 after taxes for an xbox one with kinect and a year of live. NICE! Thanks OP!

yea but when Games with Gold extend to the Xbox One they will work like PS Plus Games does now. Meaning even after downloading the GWG Games you will sure have to have a active Paid Xbox Live Gold Subscription to play the downloaded games.
That's basically irrelevant to me... not going to own an Xbox One without having XB Live Gold (no multiplayer?). What's also weird is that I could've sworn MS had sort of a reverse Games with Gold policy to PSN, where you could download and play them as much as you want, but when you deleted them they wouldn't be available to you any more. I could've sworn I picked up Assassin's Creed 2 when it was offered, but didn't want it to sit on my HD forever... when I went back later to see if I could claim it it was no longer an option. However, when I looked at what I'd downloaded with GwG now it was all available to me (though still not AC2). I guess I probably missed a bunch of games because I didn't see that it still worked the same way as PSN+. Oh well.

5 now available back in stock at MI location for $400 price (Detroit/Madison Heights).

Brian in the gaming department will hook you up.

Titanfall bundle is also $450. Wife bought an XB1 for herself b/c of the price just to play Project Spark and Diablo Ultimate when it comes out.

bread's done
Back