Updated:Free $5 Amazon App Store Credit with purchase of King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Free Demo [Download] from amazon

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Free $5 Amazon App Store Credit with purchase of King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Free Demo [Download] from amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003RWS8KC/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

NOTE: if you purchased the $0.01 app before it died you will not recieve the promo again as this app is part of the same promo

Not as cheap as the $0.01 game that sold out but still a cheap way to get amazon app credit

Limit one promotional credit per customer. Credit expires at 11:59 PM PST on July 31, 2014.

To use AppStore Credit: it different then coins in how you use it. go to the Android AppStore and select the app you want. Select Buy with $, not coins, and it should use your promo credit and show promotion credit applied before completion of purchase of app you select.

This title is sold out and dead now: Free $5 amazon AppCredit with purchase of $0.01 Gun upgrade demo digital download
http://www.amazon.com/G-rants-Games-Upgrade-Demo-Download/dp/B00KDTA1Y8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400993031&sr=8-1&keywords=Gun+upgrade+demo"]http://www.amazon.com/G-rants-Games-Upgrade-Demo-Download/dp/B00KDTA1Y8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400993031&sr=8-1&keywords=Gun+upgrade+demo

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is wondering how to use the promo credit, go to the Android AppStore and select the app you want. Select Buy with $, not coins, and it should use your promo credit.

if you have any promotional mp3 credit like I did from past promotions might want to check the op again I just updated it
It's given as a promotional code instead of coins now, and it doesn't appear to be stacking with the other code given, so no dice on my end. T___T

Even got the email the credit was applied, but nothing. :*(

It's given as a promotional code instead of coins now, and it doesn't appear to be stacking with the other code given, so no dice on my end. T___T

Even got the email the credit was applied, but nothing. :*(
it does stack as it worked for me and kickrockz posted toward beginning this thread him to but credit work different then coins in how you apply them. Check op I added the steps to use the credit just now

it does stack as it worked for me and kickrockz posted toward beginning this thread him to but credit work different then coins in how you apply them. Check op I added the steps to use the credit just now
It isn't showing up on my account for some reason.

It seems to only deduct my balance from the $5 total after I made a purchase.

I'm not getting anything to show up saying I'll be getting any credit from this "purchase" Do I need to do something else first?
you should receive a email after purchasing the demo saying it. It could take a few minutes to recieve the email after purchase of the demo

from all the credits I've gotten GTA:SA, GTA: VC, Minecraft Pocket Edition, NBA 2k14, Deux Ex The Fall, Need For Speed, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, and I still have a bunch of coins left over. insane. i love my kindle

I did a test because I thought it did this in the past, but wanted to make sure.

If you have app credit (like the $5 mentioned in this thread) AND Coins if you choose to use Coins it will use the credit first. I bought a 99 cent game that had 30 coin kickback and told it to use coins, but it used 99 cents of my $5 and gave me the 30 coins.

Overall this is a good way of ensuring you don't waste actual money. I don't know what would happen if you have let's say $1 in app credit, choose to use cash, but it's a $2 game. Would it still take 100 coins or $1 in actual money?

Also, it is better to use app credit first since coins last longer. So just to be safe I would recommend everyone just choose the Coin payment option to ensure no real money is spent until you are out of both coins and app credit of course.

I like how downloading the free demo is requesting I input my credit card info for verification but the paid game does not X_X.

I don't think I got the credit for the free demo, only for Poker Night 2.
yea I edited the post just now and deleted poker night 2 from the op since it seem people aren't reading the entire OP. It is cause like I mentioned in the op it is a limit of 1 $5 credit promo per account so if you recieved the $5 promo for one game then you will not recieve it for any of the other qualifying titles

I'm bit confused. I know how the coins work but is the promo credit also limited to only amazon app purchases too? Or usable site wide ?

I've got 10. Does anyone know how to access this?
Me too. No idea where it came from, or how to use it.
I also have $10 "software/ video game" credit. After checking my emails from amazon, I think its credit for specific games. I have two $5 credits for NBA 2k14 that expire in September. I checked amazon, and it does take off $5 for that game for me. My software/ video game credit doesn't seem to work on anything else.

I also have $10 "software/ video game" credit. After checking my emails from amazon, I think its credit for specific games. I have two $5 credits for NBA 2k14 that expire in September. I checked amazon, and it does take off $5 for that game for me. My software/ video game credit doesn't seem to work on anything else.
Oh yeah. I think mine was for Infamous.. Gonna check.

Nope, no idea what it's for lol.

It's grouped in "Software / Video Games"
It's not the same thing. I think software/video game just applies to digital PC/Mac games.

For the appstore credit I have $15, but for Software / Video Games it shows $41.92.

appstorecredits.jpg

mp3credit.jpg

The credit doesn't show in the amazon appstore app, nor when I try buying anything on the website. No idea how I'm supposed to use this credit...

Mine showed fine, and stacked with a $3 promo I already had for the app store. Not sure what all the problems are about. It will look like you are purchasing the app with cash, it doesn't directly tell you your credit will be used. You just have to make sure you have the credit available. The links to check have already been posted.

Yeah, I clicky the link, log in, and it shows the $5 credit as a video games credit. Since it never shows up on any checkout page as a payment option I'm Extremely wary of trying to buy anything. If it doesn't take the credit off the purchase total I'll be screwed since our CC is nearly maxed out. One extra purchase of a couple dollars will put it over the limit. Without the credit showing as a payment option/whatever on the checkout page I won't attempt to use it, just gonna let it expire instead of risking a charge.

bread's done
Back