Watch Dogs (PC) official thread

Anyone know if there will be a pre-load on Uplay? I bought one of those nVidia keys off Ebay, but the game has yet to show up on my Uplay client.

The game unlocked at 1220am EST on 5/27 but then the download client in uPlay has failed several times.  Today there was an update to uplay and it deleted my first download of the game and I'm in the process of re-downloading it.

I did for a few hours yesterday, but I've had no problems logging in at all since. I've not experienced any of the glitches or crashing that a lot seem to be complaining about either. My only problem with Uplay was them not allowing a pre-load which was totally stupid.

uplay has no pre-load feature yet.  

Watchdogs graphics are poor.  Textures at high settings on everything still seem like flat/barren polygons.  driving is pretty bad.  no where near as good at GTA series.  

I have 2 evga GTX 670 FTW cards and the game runs fine without SLI.  With SLI has issues of studder with the latest drivers.  Just keep in mind the SLI support isn't ready yet.

Annnnnnnd...back to not being able to login to Uplay.

I wish Ubi would realize how much their client fucking sucks and just get rid of it and adopt Steam.

I can't even play this game.  Got it on Steam, the uplay authentication keeps on saying my key is invalid.  Terrible DRM in this game.  I probably won't ever buy another Ubisoft game with their crappy DRM for the rest of my life.

I can't even play this game. Got it on Steam, the uplay authentication keeps on saying my key is invalid. Terrible DRM in this game. I probably won't ever buy another Ubisoft game with their crappy DRM for the rest of my life.
Most likely, it's because Uplay is barely functional right now. They're having tons of problems, and even just logging in is taking several attempts for many people. I understand the disappointment, but give it a day or two so they can clean up the mess that they clearly weren't prepared for, haha.

bread's done
Back