(Pre-Owned) Xbox One Wireless Controller - Cowboom - $19.99 + $5 Shipping

I must resist

I already have two, and I plan on buying another XB1 in June. Must resist
angry-must-resist.jpg

I can't believe they're still making you buy batteries, but nice price. I wonder if this will be the main PC controller over the next several years or if DS4 will take over.

Thanks. Managed to snag a grade 7 with batteries.

Edit: well, I thought I did. I never got a confirmation email, and nothing in my order history.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe they're still making you buy batteries, but nice price. I wonder if this will be the main PC controller over the next several years or if DS4 will take over.
The 360 was pretty much the go to controller, I don't see why the X1 controller couldn't become the same.

Also, what's with the battery hate? Has no one used eneloop batteries here? I'd gladly take the 60+ hour play time I have with eneloops then a built in battery pack that's going to die over time and doesn't even come close to that battery life (looking at you DS4). I run a long ass usb cable from the X1 anyways so I don't have to worry about batteries anyways. Wired for the win.

For $27 I'm in for a grade 7. I know in due time the X1 controller will crap out. I went through about a half dozen 360 controllers so I'd assume I'll do the same with the X1 controllers despite the "improvements."

Even though I won't be buying an Xbox One until they hit $200 on Cowboom I couldn't resist getting a grade 6, good deal even if it was just a 360 controller. Also I agree with David about the batteries, it seems more convenient to have a built in battery pack but when the battery eventually dies completely it's more of a pain to get it replaced.

Pennsylvania tax killed the deal. Why do I need to pay taxes on online items? Like, I'm not using the roadways to get to the store. I'm not using anything that remotely costs my state government money. fuck. I just can't justify 26.50. I would've bit for $25 too...

Pennsylvania tax killed the deal. Why do I need to pay taxes on online items? Like, I'm not using the roadways to get to the store. I'm not using anything that remotely costs my state government money. fuck. I just can't justify 26.50. I would've bit for $25 too...
Wow I'd hate to miss out on a good deal all because of $1.50 in tax...

I think it is sold out now, but I never ordered from cow boom before. I had a controller in my cart that was a condition 6. Does anyone have any experience ordering from them that they can share and also feedback on what a condition 6 item is really like. Thanks in advance

I prefer that. I would rather replace some rechargeable batteries at some point than replace a controller. Wouldn't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back