Killer is dead - LE - Frys - $19.99 - YMMV?

Niche_Hero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
hey guys, first time creating a deal thread. quickly skimmed the deals by date and searched the forums with "killer is dead" and "killer is dead frys" saw nothing. 

anyways, went to the fountain valley Frys(south california) earlier today. saw 2 limited edition copies of killer is dead for $19.99. frys website just shows the game, not LE. if double post from a while back, please delete.

not my type of game, but thought i'd let people know.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, first time creating a deal thread. quickly skimmed the deals by date and searched the forums with "killer is dead" and "killer is dead frys" saw nothing.

anyways, went to the fountain valley Frys(south california) earlier today. saw 2 limited edition copies of killer is dead for $19.99. frys website just shows the game, not LE. if double post from a while back, please delete.

not my type of game, but thought i'd let people know.
I think the LE launch version is the only one they have. Everytime i go to my frys in duluth that is all they have.
I could be wrong as well so don't take my word for it.

Also if you live near frys at Duluth GA they should have two in stock.

I believe Deep Silver only made a limited Edition Release for the North American Region and $19.99 is the new msrp for it.
its Xseed who published it but yeah I could see that being the new MSRP.
the game didn't do that well but I enjoyed it

edit; oh yeah forget that deep silver released it in europe. not sure if they made the limited edition for xseed.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back