[DEAD] Splinter Cell: Blacklist Paladin (RC aircraft) edition - $29.95 at FS/BB

kn420994

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Lot of other cheap CE's too. Assassin's Creed IV, Hitman Absolution, Prototype 2, Halo 4, COD Ghosts, and the aforementioned SC Blacklist.

Mmmm, overly gigantic CEs. I'm still waiting for Dark Souls 2 to drop, those leftover CEs have just been sitting there untouched since the release weeks frenzy.

Thanks OP! Ordered my own after seeing this. Checked out the review on the RC plane as well on Youtube, saw some people commenting about the BB/FS sale, saying they were buying 3-4 at a time. 

Would recommend you order yours ASAP if you haven't so already. 

I price matched at my local walmart cause it was closer for me to go to.  when they used one of the set up computers, he went to fututreshop.ca and looked at the price but before hand he said " let me guess it's $20 "  and i said nope almost $30 so he looks and he was like ok. i need a CSR ( or whatever they are called ) to get permission to price adjust this and i said i can't see why not... it's not on clearance.

so he calls up and says,  yea i got a person here to price match and he said it's pretty crazy actually and he said over $100, so he hangs up,  she comes up less then a minute later and she stands behind him and he deals with one of the customer behind me and he turns to her and says yea it's price is like $159.99  ( actually it was $169.83 )  so she goes to the computer looks at the price her head bobs back and gave a  ( HOLY SHIT look )  and then checks the page abit more closely and then goes behind the counter and says " i never seen anything like that in price drop this time of year, Christmas yea that explains things  but this was just out of no where .. that's a huge crazy drop ! " 

price fixes it and said. Thanks Ma'am  she said yea no problem used my $25 Giftcard then paid the rest. and the Cashier guy in Electronics was in unbelieveable shock and litterally said " this is the Crasiest price matching by far,  i saw some crazy stuff before  but no where like this !  "

so thank you OP for posting this deal !  :D

I was just going to post this topic. Just got back from Canada with mine.
Also got syndicate for 5 on clearance. Not bad for 40 canadian

I picked up the CE of Assassin Creed IV. I have the statue from III and love the detail in it. This is probably the cheapest way to get it. Also the flag is cool and soundtrack. 

I would have told my friend about Assassins Creed 4 CE but it's sold out online and there is no stock around me.  so i doubt he can price match it at walmart.  but that is a good deal !

Thanks KN420994. I found and reserved ACIV close to me and also found Paladin but the price on Paladin now is showing 59.95 (thought it wasnt showing that much when i put in the reservation last night). Thanks for posting.

I picked up the CE of Assassin Creed IV and Splinter Cell: Blacklist Paladin (RC aircraft) edition for $30 each. Amazing deals! Thanks OP! 

bread's done
Back