Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter

Banned
i dont know if its real gold but it says gold

have to be one of da 1st 70 people to preorder on either: 

• Wednesday, June 11 from 4 p.m.–9 p.m.

• Saturday, June 14 from Noon–5 p.m.

if you are wtf my font changed if you are one of the 1st 70 you get a cumlectable gold coin. the rules say: Be one of the first 70 attendees at each event to pre-order Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS or Wii U and receive a rare collectible Super Smash Bros. gold coin (one per customer, while supplies last). You will also get a $5 My Best Buy™ certificate when you pick up your fully paid game upon release.

not sure if they wtf  not sure if they expect us to pay fully or just pay the $5 or whatever to preorder for the gold coin but no way am i droppin $60 to get the definitive edition aka wii u edition

now i know wat ur asking, is my bb participitating? well go here to find out: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-promotions/nintendo-smash-fest/pcmcat332400050002.c?id=pcmcat332400050002&DCMP=rdr122474

im really proud of this thread and put a lot of hard work into it. #steppinupmygame

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if this is a joke thread or what, but I do not want a "cumlectable" ANYTHING. Especially not something "cumlectable" from Beast Buy.

MushaOne said:
I dont know if this is a joke thread or what, but I do not want a "cumlectable" ANYTHING. Especially not something "cumlectable" from Beast Buy.
Your loss. I'm already standing in line. Get on my level, scrub.

I realize you post a lot of weekly ads so youre SO VERY VALUABLE to CAG but the whole "Ebonics/idiot speak mimicked ironically" bit is getting really tired dude. Give it a rest.

I realize you post a lot of weekly ads so youre SO VERY VALUABLE to CAG but the whole "Ebonics/idiot speak mimicked ironically" bit is getting really tired dude. Give it a rest.
I didn't realize he was faking it. All I've ever seen him post is borderline gibberish. Even had him blocked for a while just so I wouldn't see the nonsense. Not sure why I took him off actually.

What is wrong with you people?  This is the first time I LOL'ed looking at anything on the internet today.

1017624_348946808564589_55271273_n.jpg

no making me their spokes person would be the best decision

ME LIKE GAME
YOU LIKE GAME
YOU BE LIKE ME AND BUY GAME

BYE GAME FROM BEAST BYE
0Cmnv.png

You know good and well no one understands what the fuck that means. Is this now a competition?

You know good and well no one understands what the fuck that means. Is this now a competition?
Haha, at least with slidecage I mostly know wtf he's trying to say even when he doesn't get it out quite right. Twitter is like trying to read a fucking immature elementary schoolers myspace page.

Hmmm only 3 bestbuys in the suburbs in chicagoland area amd each at least 30 min away IF there is no traffic I'll have to try Saturday

I think you can tell if it's real gold if you bite it. At least that's what I see them do in the movies.

Haha, at least with slidecage I mostly know wtf he's trying to say even when he doesn't get it out quite right. Twitter is like trying to read a fucking immature elementary schoolers myspace page.
Exactly. At least with slidecage there are extenuating circumstances. Twitter is doing it on purpose to be funny.

Damn I almost want to get this just for the coin! Sounds downright fancy I tell ya! I was going to get Smash Bros anyways but this definitely sweetens the deal heheheh

PS - ilu Twitter #keepemcummin

He doesn't get the ads, he just copies them from the Blu-ray forum like everyone else.

Not really. He does the same exact joke every time he posts. It was mildly funny the first time, but this is probably the 15th time he has made the same stupid joke. Frankly, at this point he just needs to stop posting this garbage.
Was about to say the same...would have been kinda funny when I was 10. I can choose to not read his posts/threads, not a problem. But the real issue with me is that he knew this was a repost, he just posted it again so he could add the word "cum" somewhere. Im surprised it hasn't been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back