Bought SSFIV: AE on Steam? Get a extra steam key.

BernardoOne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
448 (100%)
If you bought SSFIV:AE( Super Street Fighter IV: Advanced Edition) from Steam or from a place that provided direct steam keys, you can use the GFWL CD key that Steam provides you to redeem a extra copy on someone else's account.

Save or use your keys now, as the cd-keys will probably be gone when the steamworks patch goes live.

uJH3CG1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! I had that game for my PS3 but I have quite a nice PC now (draining them finances) so I volunteer to take away a key from a kind soul :p

Whoa, thanks for the heads-up!

I had bought the game from GameFly on February 4th, only to realize after-the-fact that it was not a Steam copy.

But I just now used the code in the Steam activation screen and now the game is redeemed to my Steam Library!

Sweet Thanks Op maybe ill get around to playing it and maybe ill give the extra key to my friend.

And of course this thread lured all the beggars out trying to get a free game. :rofl:  :rofl:

I'll add myself to the list of people who'd give a code a good home. I only ever bought vanilla SFIV on Steam, so I'm currently out of luck.

I only have vanilla SF4 from Retail.

So, yeah - I'd certainly like getting a SSF4:AE Steam-key, as well.

EDIT:

I got hooked-up.

All set.

Do you console people even have a halfway decent PC to run it well or are you just trying to get something for free just because?

Seeing an awful lot of names here that I never see in the regular PC threads here...

Do you console people even have a halfway decent PC to run it well or are you just trying to get something for free just because?

Seeing an awful lot of names here that I never see in the regular PC threads here...
I just got a 750 ti last month and put it in my Dell! Been enjoying it so far although I think I spend more time buying cheap games than actually playing! I would love to use my 360 arcade stick to play this since I never upgraded my console copy.

I just got a 750 ti last month and put it in my Dell! Been enjoying it so far although I think I spend more time buying cheap games than actually playing! I would love to use my 360 arcade stick to play this since I never upgraded my console copy.

I...can't tell if this is a joke or not?

I...can't tell if this is a joke or not?
Which part? The 750 ti is perfect for Dell and HP pre-built PCs. My Dell has an i5 3330 and 8 gigs of ram, so with the 750 ti its a decent machine. As far as games, I've bought too many in the last month. Steam count 1 (Free Portal 2 from PS3) to 200 (mostly bundles, some AAA.)

Which part? The 750 ti is perfect for Dell and HP pre-built PCs. My Dell has an i5 3330 and 8 gigs of ram, so with the 750 ti its a decent machine. As far as games, I've bought too many in the last month. Steam count 1 (Free Portal 2 from PS3) to 200 (mostly bundles, some AAA.)
I apologize then. I'm not a big fan of the *50 line and didn't even know it came in a Ti, and then the whole throwing it in a Dell thing, didn't consider that they might fit well in a prebuilt, though I'd assume you could fit a *60 too. Oh well, my mistake and I'm sorry. Also, yeah, I've had my Steam account for like 10 years now, and when I went 5 years or so without it, then came back, I went from a few to a lot of games quick.

Since I was rude to you about your choice of card, check your PMs. I had sent it to another friend, but I doubt he'd use it or even redeem it. So be quick about it before his lazy ass reconsiders! :)

I apologize then. I'm not a big fan of the *50 line and didn't even know it came in a Ti, and then the whole throwing it in a Dell thing, didn't consider that they might fit well in a prebuilt, though I'd assume you could fit a *60 too. Oh well, my mistake and I'm sorry. Also, yeah, I've had my Steam account for like 10 years now, and when I went 5 years or so without it, then came back, I went from a few to a lot of games quick.

Since I was rude to you about your choice of card, check your PMs. I had sent it to another friend, but I doubt he'd use it or even redeem it. So be quick about it before his lazy ass reconsiders! :)
Wow thanks! Also on the 750 ti, its perfect for people with pre-builts because it also doesn't require a new power supply and runs really cool. I'm getting good temps even though the airflow in the case is really bad.

750, in a pre-built :p

Suppose its better then not having a gpu at all. I just hope whatever cruddy cpu it has isn't bottlenecking it.

750, in a pre-built :p

Suppose its better then not having a gpu at all. I just hope whatever cruddy cpu it has isn't bottlenecking it.
Computer snob alert.

I have a 750ti in my Dell XPS 8500 with an i5 processor. I've been able to play nearly everything at 60fps with maxed out settings. Even Call of Duty: Ghosts runs at 60fps with every setting maxed out except for AA, and that game wasn't optimized for crap.

4gb GTX 770 with 3.4GHz and 16gb of ram, I'm set here :p

Bought the game on Steam a long time ago, and I do have the CD key via menu, but how does this process work? Would a friend have to wait until the Steam conversion is live before my extra key will work for them? Or is it usable now?

Bought the game on Steam a long time ago, and I do have the CD key via menu, but how does this process work? Would a friend have to wait until the Steam conversion is live before my extra key will work for them? Or is it usable now?
It's usable now, and it might get patched out so use it sooner than later.

If anyone has an extra I'll take it off your hands please. I only have a disc copy of regular Street Fighter 4 and it only activates on GFWL.

Well this kind of sucks. I have AE on GFWL instead of Steam. ><

If someone wanted to hook me up with a key, I'd really appreciate it... ^^;

bread's done
Back