Brand New PS4 for $369.99 at eBay with Free Shipping

Item condition: New
I bought a "new" 3G Vita from a much more reputable seller "newegg" on Black Friday and it had definitely been opened as the seals were cut. Since the only thing that keeps a PS4 sealed is a piece of clear "scotch tape" I wouldn't have a hard time believing these are at the very least returned units.

It's eBay so you still have lots of protection as a buyer but it's smart to have these thoughts. I thought I read somewhere that this seller was guilty of just dropshipping from someone elses inventory and that people were getting PS4's shipped with just a label on the factory box.

you should really take a closer look at the sellers recent feedback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=buysuperdeal&myworld=true&items=25&iid=-1&de=off&which=negative&interval=365

nvm, just realize who is the op, and i fell for it. basically the alt of theraincoat
You linked directly to the few negatives. There's plenty of positive comments from people who bought PS4's from this seller. I think it's a decent deal but I'm gonna pass.

You linked directly to the few negatives. There's plenty of positive comments from people who bought PS4's from this seller. I think it's a decent deal but I'm gonna pass.
12,500 positive to 30 negative over the past year. Whoa! Horrible seller. Avoid at all cost! A seller with that much traffic is bound to have a few unsatisfied people.

12,500 positive to 30 negative over the past year. Whoa! Horrible seller. Avoid at all cost! A seller with that much traffic is bound to have a few unsatisfied people.
While that's true you're missing the bigger picture.

The account is less then two years old and 12,xxx of his 13,xxx feedback are from the last year.

Combine that with the fact he has sold over a thousand of these and it's his second highest priced item (only has 129 items listed) I would be worried about an account that was established just to build feedback and then offload thousands of returned/damaged/defective units bought at wholesale.

Most people aren't going to care as long as it works. But if you only care about a working console might as well buy one at Cowboom or amazon warehouse deals.

Besides---in the last thread (or maybe it was on SD) it was confirmed this account isn't even shipping the units. They come from somewhere else.

Edit: If someone is in the market for a PS4 I wouldn't suggest they pass on this just beware it might not be as new as advertised. If you look at what the seller is selling it is almost guaranteed they are liquidating inventory for other wholesalers. That is why they have few items but high quantities.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back