Moto G $49.99 (Verizon pre-paid) @ Best Buy, buy 2 $4.99 dvds get free $10 gift card

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Moto G $49.99 (Verizon pre-paid) @ Best Buy online and in store

On sale from 6/1-6/8/2014

Model: MOTXT1028PP
SKU: 3041063

This Moto G also comes with 50Gib Google Drive storage free for 2 yrs.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/verizon-wireless-prepaid-motorola-moto-g-no-contract-cell-phone-black/3041063.p?id=1219086346405&skuId=3041063&st=moto%20g&cp=1&lp=1

Update:

Purchase Fifth Element (dvd) $4.99 & Cloudy Chance Meatballs (dvd) $4.99 and receive a free $10 gift card.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat332600050003&type=category

Free $10 Gift Card when you buy two select movies, including The Amazing Spider-Man, The Raid: Redemption, 21 Jump Street and more.

Plus get 2X My Best Buy™ points when you enter your My Best Buy member ID in checkout.

Follow these steps:

Select two movies below.
Click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the page.
The gift card will automatically be added to your cart.
To receive your bonus points, enter your My Best Buy member ID in checkout. My Best Buy program points will be fulfilled after you check out.

Last edited by a moderator:
A GREAT phone, using mine but I got the GSM 16GB version. A great high low-end phone.

Be aware that this phone CANNOT be used with ANY other provider except Verizon! You can use it on their pre-paid plans, but the prices/details of the Verizon plans are not as good as TMobile or StraightTalk/Cricket etc etc.

So if you don't want to use Verizon this would be a great handheld android device, but don't buy it thinking you can take it anywhere but Verizon.

well, it can play some android games and the price is crazy so i thought i should share. i'm not even going to use the pre-paid plan...just gonna use it with my wifi hotspot.

well, it can play android games and the price is crazy so i thought i should share. i'm not even going to use the pre-paid plan...just gonna use it with my wifi hotspot.
Easily worth it for that price. I love mine. The only negative IMO is the camera, everything else is closer to a $300-400 off contract phone. I am tempted to get this too, but I don't know why...

With Google Music you don't need to worry that much about the phones storage in terms of music. You only get about 5-6GB of usable space though, just be aware.

Straight Talk uses the Verizon network.
oh, sorry. it is locked down to verizon pre-paid. people successfully got customer service to allow it on verizon contract (post-paid plan) by dialing out with it to *228 but getting the csr to honor it is ymmv it seems. but definitely not straight talk or other carriers

Yeah, if your goal is to simply have an Android system as a phone this is perfect. Seeing how Amazon's App Store has been on fire lately, not a bad phone to use for it as the hardware is certainly capable enough. If your goal is to use this on anything but Verizon, forget it. This isn't for you. If you want:

- Android 4.3, upgradable to 4.4.

- 4.5" screen.

- 720p screen.

- Can deal with 5GB~ storage. 

- An FM Radio.

- Good, all around hardware (slightly under the Nexus 4). 

Then this is perfect for you. Very easily capable of running most apps you'll get, games included.

Never went with a verizon prepaid phone.  How do they handle their smart phone data usage.  Cause prepaid or not that can rake up a huge bill with their never stay in check let the customer go over the limit before stopping them service.

Thanks for the heads up on this!  I've been wanting to pick up a super cheap android device (I use a Windows Phone) and this fits the bill since I'm not going to connect it to a plan.

Awesome, thanks OP.  I think I'll grab this so I can play Hay Day with the wife, I think it should work for that.  Otherwise I'll be waiting til Christmas time probably for an iPad deal that lived up to last year's.

I'm picking up the phone right now and noticed that you can also use the $5 Wolfenstein gift card (expires June 16) or rz certs on 2 dvds which translate to a new $10 gift card. This way, I don't have to worry about the expiration date.

Online & in store buy:

Cloudy Chance Meatballs dvd $4.99

Fifth Element  dvd $4.99

Receive:

$10 gift card

Some of the $9.99 blu-rays in store come with $10 hollywood movie money to see spiderman 2 in theaters so that's another alternative.

Fifth element and cloudy with a chance of.meatballs on dvd with a gift card! fucking awesome! Im so glad you dont post shit in the sections where they belong or id have missed this deal! I mean jesus, what moron would look in the blu ray and dvd section for blu rays and dvds am I right?

Fifth element and cloudy with a chance of.meatballs on dvd with a gift card! fucking awesome! Im so glad you dont post shit in the sections where they belong or id have missed this deal! I mean jesus, what moron would look in the blu ray and dvd section for blu rays and dvds am I right?
Gift card is a gift card bro

The phone may be cheap, but the service is expensive!  The only plan you can get with this phone is the $45 per month plan.  If you add it up over 12 months you will pay $540 + the $50 phone.  

I got the same phone with Republic Wireless for $150 and their comparable plan is $25 per month.  That comes to $300 for 12 months + $150 for the phone which is $140 cheaper than Verizon.

Republic even has a $10 a month plan (if you don't care for 3G) which means you could spend as little as $270 over the corse of 12 months!  

Check out Republic Wireless and use my referal link below and get a $20 credit on your first bill!!!

http://rwshar.es/S07B

The phone may be cheap, but the service is expensive! The only plan you can get with this phone is the $45 per month plan. If you add it up over 12 months you will pay $540 + the $50 phone.

I got the same phone with Republic Wireless for $150 and their comparable plan is $25 per month. That comes to $300 for 12 months + $150 for the phone which is $140 cheaper than Verizon.

Republic even has a $10 a month plan (if you don't care for 3G) which means you could spend as little as $270 over the corse of 12 months!

Check out Republic Wireless and use my referal link below and get a $20 credit on your first bill!!!

Are you certain you can only use the $45 plan? Why would verizon offer like 7 different cards, if each phone only supports 1? Where did you get that info? I may return this if that's the case. I wanted the $35 with 500 talk, unlimited web & text plan for my mom. She doesn't use it for talk, so text & looking at web pages is all she'd want it for.

Pet a kitten, have a cup of coffee, watch the ocean for a bit. You're mad.

The Moto G can. This one cannot. This model of the Moto G will ONLY WORK ON VERIZON!
Ahh, That's too bad. Thanks!

Edit: Lmao. I just reread through the first page, I have clue how I missed the whole "THIS WILL NOT WORK ON STRAIGHT TALK" discussion.

Grab the phone cheap & then a hotspot. Aren`t there 8-10 or unlimited data plans for under $40. I believe you can still get free calling/texting thru wifi services too.

You can also pick up the dvd "The evil dead" along with the other two. If you have gift cards to start, this essentially makes FREE dvd's all around. Which are great for cheap gifts and such. Already had one order come in, and used the gift card on a second order XD. After tax it is 30 cents per DVD, which I am sure I can find a use for.

So will this actually work with non-prepaid Verizon plans? I'm reading some people have gotten it to. My parents need smartphones, and we're on a family plan, so this should fit the bill quite well. Hmmm....

The phone may be cheap, but the service is expensive! The only plan you can get with this phone is the $45 per month plan. If you add it up over 12 months you will pay $540 + the $50 phone.

I got the same phone with Republic Wireless for $150 and their comparable plan is $25 per month. That comes to $300 for 12 months + $150 for the phone which is $140 cheaper than Verizon.

Anybody have any experience with Republic Wireless? I've heard of it, but never really looked much into it. I do know that the catch to the super cheap service plans is that the phone connects to WiFi whenever it possible, and only uses Sprints towers when theirs no WiFi in the area. For some reason I just became strangely interested in it.

I used your link and signed up for the $10 a month plan for my mom. I hope the service will be good but they do have a 30-day money back guarantee...

bread's done
Back