* * * * * 23 votes

Steam Deals Thread V12 ~ Summer Sale on Now!

#1201 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5148 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

this is why his divinity is far more superior than Game for Windows Live and Origin

Yet both of these had this earlier. ;)

Origin still has some features that are better than Steam. This is a fact, not an opinion.

You can hide those beta versions & demos (yes, Origin retains any demo you've played forever.)

Also categorized (by DLC) achievements is a nice touch (yet, like one Origin game actually has Achievements).

(A lot of things that are worse, such as using DVD installers, which prevents reinstalling without re-downloading, unless you retain downloaders, which ~doubles space usage).

#1202 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20139 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

Took a code, watched gameplay trailer, immediately regretted my decision.

lol... yeah, I watched the video first and I don't think I'll be getting one.  I'm sure it'll get awesome cube cards once greenlit and I will regret it.  Pretty sure this is like a coding class term project or something.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#1203 Preedatore   Hamburger Thread CAGiversary!   1521 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

Eh, too impatient, someone spoder this.

0RVWZ-J4DIL-FV3MX

Someone did

#1204 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8691 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:18 PM

Someone did

To whoever got it,

You're welcome, you ungrateful asshole.

#1205 - Glenn -  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

Looks like I missed the free games?  I can't be bothered to make an account if it's just going to be a guest pass.  (I'm an underachiever).

Edit: Looks like I actually had an account after all?  I realized that I had definitely frequented curse at one point in my gaming career.  Just guest links at this point. 

#1206 sch0oldaze   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   392 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

Anyone have an extra nether key they can spare I missed the window

76561198027093342.png

#1207 Captain Urahara   Praise The Sun CAGiversary!   2937 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Captain Urahara

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:46 PM

Glad I got the Nether - Chosen game/bundle from Carl a long while back. Saves me the hassle of trying to get one now.

#1208 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

Glad I got the Nether - Chosen game/bundle from Carl a long while back. Saves me the hassle of trying to get one now.

photo-thumb-258661.jpg?_r=1388175767

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1209 jkimrey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1964 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

Gone.  Thanks.

If anyone is going to be buying Magic 2014 Gold, I have a copy I'll sell for $3.47.  I purchased it for my son, but just realized he already has the base game and that's the cost for the DLC.

Instead of installing the full Gold on his account and basically losing the game, I thought I might be able to help someone save a dollar or so...

Just PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

#1210 Motiv   A Deuterium persona CAGiversary!   2350 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

Ecchi.

836258.gif

PSN: Deuterium

#1211 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5148 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

SniperElite3-NSF-Hero-v3.jpg

Tempted by this. Anyone have links to cheap silver(or gold) codes?

Maybe I should buy actual GPU :/

SqKtUay.png

A lot of bans coming?

#1212 Motiv   A Deuterium persona CAGiversary!   2350 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

If anyone is going to be buying Magic 2014 Gold, I have a copy I'll sell for $3.47.  I purchased it for my son, but just realized he already has the base game and that's the cost for the DLC.

Instead of installing the full Gold on his account and basically losing the game, I thought I might be able to help someone save a dollar or so...

Just PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

I have no idea why I'm tempted... but with all of the recent Magic & Card game discussions peer pressure from this thread, I'm somewhat inclined to PM you.  If someone doesn't PM you shortly I'll help you out.  ;) 

:beer:

PSN: Deuterium

#1213 jkimrey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1964 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

Looks like I have a taker, but I still think you should jump on the bandwagon - it's the Steam thread way... ;)

I have no idea why I'm tempted... but with all of the recent Magic & Card game discussions peer pressure from this thread, I'm somewhat inclined to PM you.  If someone doesn't PM you shortly I'll help you out.  ;)

:beer:

#1214 Captain Urahara   Praise The Sun CAGiversary!   2937 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Captain Urahara

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

Just realized that even though I missed the WGN promo for Gearcrack Arena I already have it in two separate bundles I bought. Already used one so whoever wants the other can have it.

Gearcrack Arena via Indie Gala

#1215 Dr Sasquatch   Trivial Hirsute CAGiversary!   1560 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Dr Sasquatch

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

Just got my WGN key for Dysan The Shapeshifter (aka Dungeon Gate).

So fucking excited.

#1216 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5148 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

SqKtUay.png

A lot of bans coming?

Answering to myself: Probably Steamlessness bug. It thinks those are same achievement because of all starts wih Collector 1xx :D

:(

#1217 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20139 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

So fucking excited.

Same here!  I guess I must have missed that Woodle Tree one then since it never came.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#1218 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4178 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

Same here!  I guess I must have missed that Woodle Tree one then since it never came.

And I've yet to receive either :whee:

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#1219 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

So fucking excited.

i missed out on that one, if anyone has a spare, i'll buy one. I got my Dead Bits key already

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#1220 Captain Urahara   Praise The Sun CAGiversary!   2937 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Captain Urahara

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

I must have missed the Woodle Tree promo as well. The dev emailed me twice thanking me for the support but no code and when I looked at what I've voted for it's not in the list.

Got my Dysan the Shapeshifter code as well. I'm excited for this.

#1221 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6142 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:56 PM

Just realized that even though I missed the WGN promo for Gearcrack Arena I already have it in two separate bundles I bought. Already used one so whoever wants the other can have it.

Gearcrack Arena via Indie Gala

I grabbed this. Thank you very much.

#1222 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20139 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

I think I figure out Woodle Tree.  I didn't request it from WGN because I had it from Groupees BaB 6.  Still doesn't sound like me since I am usually greedy, but then I checked my Groupees profile and saw I had three Woodle Tree entries so that explains it.  No Steam key yet, but hopefully it is coming.  

#1223 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10309 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:06 AM

Who's Gaming Now doesn't like me apparently.  I reserved for these games and I got nuttin'.

{pouts and goes to play ME3}

Sleed neep.

#1224 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20139 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:08 AM

Who's Gaming Now doesn't like me apparently.  I reserved for these games and I got nuttin'.

{pouts and goes to play ME3}

Well, to keep things in perspective, the end result is the same whether you got the keys or not.  That does suck though.  

#1225 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23360 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

Well, to keep things in perspective, the end result is the same whether you got the keys or not.    

Yeah, most of the time...

{ME3 base-game Spoilers incoming}

Spoiler

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#1226 Dr Sasquatch   Trivial Hirsute CAGiversary!   1560 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Dr Sasquatch

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

Be Mine 13 will unlock all bonuses if it sells 15k by midnight Sunday (Valve time). Source.

Next bonus is Journey of a Roach.

#1227 mnuttster   CAG It Up! CAGiversary!   897 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:30 AM

I think Magic 2014 @ $5 is low enough for me to go...I know that the new one is probably around the corner, but for the cost of a pack of real cards, worth it just to mess around with!

#1228 Preedatore   Hamburger Thread CAGiversary!   1521 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

How the Fuck does Costa Rica draw 3 top 10 teams in the first round? I hate soccerball.

#1229 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8919 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

I have the same problem.  Also, have you tried toggling between combat modes?  One of them annoys me, but the FPS view is great for me. 

This, but you mean TPS, not FPS.

To keep everyone informed:

WGN Keys for Woodle Tree Adventures, FLASHOUT 2 & Dead Bits are currently being sent out. They all release today.

giphy.gif

Meh... again, not getting keys. Voted for and reserved Gearcrack last time and didn't get it, and this time I voted for and reserved Flashout 2 and Woodle Tree and didn't get them. Got Dead Bits though.

Dunno what's up... I know I'm not just missing the emails.

Gamefly continues its Summer Sale for up to 75% off, and runs until 6/9.

Day 8 Flash Deals (End 6/7 - 1PM EDT)

Summer Sale Deals (End 6/9) 

Expired Flash Deals 

Games activate on Steam unless otherwise noted.  Check DRM on product page.

Use coupon code JUN15OFF for an additional 15% off at checkout. (UKJUN15OFF for UK customers.)

Well damn... Really tempted on Flashback and that's a really good price on Gunslinger. Best yet, and I've been wanting that.

Sweet! I got a Chosen Pack. This game has been on my wishlist for a while for some reason. I know it's kind of "meh", but thanks for posting Cheaplikeafox. +1

Edited to add: It activated as Nether - Chosen so I assume that means it's the full game and not a 3-day pass. I guess I need to install it to find out for sure.

It's not that "meh", but it's messy and needs a lot of work. It's also going to be frustrating because of the type of game it is.

That said, it was enjoyable when I played it. I've been meaning to get back to it. Now that so many people have it, we should team up.

bZ2g3eF.png

#1230 Carlmundo   Worthy Adversary CAGiversary!   1029 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:55 AM

UPDATE!

9 FREE Games (once greenlit) 

Get Priston Tale on Steam & up to $50 worth of exclusive items

Get M.A.T. on Steam & up to $35 worth of exclusive items 

Reserve your copy of Final Slam 2 - for "legacy" members of the old WGN Steam group who voted

I've sent out keys today for Dead Bits, FLASHOUT 2 and Woodle Tree Adventures. I'm currently sending out keys for Dysan The Shapeshifter (aka Dungeon Date).