[Target] Killzone Trilogy / Infamous Collection / Ni No Kuni - $13.99 (In-Store Pick-Up)

Got the last KZ at Rego Park Target, they did have 2 ni no kuni & infamous left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the super voucher for Festival of Blood that's included in the inFamous Collection still valid?  Last I heard, those expired on 03/31/13....

Is the super voucher for Festival of Blood that's included in the inFamous Collection still valid? Last I heard, those expired on 03/31/13....
I thuoght it was on disc since the case didn't say it included a voucher for it. I haven't opened my copy for it yet.

Is the super voucher for Festival of Blood that's included in the inFamous Collection still valid? Last I heard, those expired on 03/31/13....
Just bought one today. It still works for my copy, though it says expired on 03/31/13. Downloading the DLC right now :)

I picked up a copy of ni no kuni, they had a black label one, the back was kind of pushed in at the bottom. I was happy to grab a black label one though thanks op.

The target at logan square Chicago had RE: revalations (Ps3) and Dead Space 3 (xbox360) for $13.99 on clearance. I wonder if you guys seen it at other targets

Went to several Targets a couple weeks ago and didn't see either of these titles.  I doubt my local Targets even has any of these titles.

Ni No Kuni is $5 right now on the PSN store during the RPG flash sale which lasts I think until June 6th.

Oh how stupid. I redeemed the DLC code with The Killzone Trilogy, and it downloaded Killzone HD. So, I have my ripped copy that you get from the disc, and a digital copy attached to my PSN account. Luckily I have PS+, so all the map packs were free, but that is what the code is for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how stupid. I redeemed the DLC code with The Killzone Trilogy, and it downloaded Killzone HD. So, I have my ripped copy that you get from the disc, and a digital copy attached to my PSN account. Luckily I have PS+, so all the map packs were free, but that is what the code is for.
I'm confused. I have Playstation Plus, as well, but where do I go to access the free map packs? I just bought Killzone Trilogy yesterday at Target for $13.99, and when I went to use the voucher code, it redeemed as "Killzone HD". I don't want to have to deal with Sony to get the DLC....*sigh*

bread's done
Back