Target Games Sale Xbox 360/PS3 (37 Games Listed in OP) Ranging from 30% to Even 50% Off

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I Made a thread yesterday afternoon about Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch being $13.99 http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/331520-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-ps3-1399-targetcom/ but figured it be easier to redo the thread and list all the other games in the week Sale in One Place in a new thread instead of constantly having a new thread daily for each title in the same sale to help out those with built up target credit from the trade in promo.

$15.99 Titles:​
$13.99 Games:​
SUB $13.99 Games:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted collection (1+2) is 20.99 in store, and Uncharted 3 was (I think) 13.99. wanted to make a list while I was there tonight but didn't have time, so thanks for going to the trouble!

Too bad i got all the games i wanted from the posted list from previous sales.  Are there anymore besides these?

Is Dishonored worth it or get the game of the year edition?  How about Minecraft PS3 version, if you have the 360 version in your backlog?

Also, the Rockstar Collection for PS3 is like $30 at Target.  I bought one during the last Buy 2 Get 1 Free there.  It includes Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes of Liberty City, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, and L.A. Noire.

Thanks for doing that, dude. I'm surprised that Wii games aren't being clearanced. Last time I went to Target, Metroid: Other M was scanning at $49.99.

Thanks for doing that, dude. I'm surprised that Wii games aren't being clearanced. Last time I went to Target, Metroid: Other M was scanning at $49.99.
You're not going to believe this but about four years ago, around FF-13-2'a release best buy had that game and Metroid: Other M on sale, FF for $15 and Metroid for $5. I had to drive about an hour to get Metroid though since no stores had them in my area lol. Still sealed too.

Good price on Far Cry 3 for PS3, thinking about getting that and returning the 360 copy I just rebought for $12 from BB (already beat it).  Is it worth playing through on PS3?

EDIT:  Anyone else having problems seeing if these games are available for store pickup?  Site seems to be borked on Chrome for me.

You're not going to believe this but about four years ago, around FF-13-2'a release best buy had that game and Metroid: Other M on sale, FF for $15 and Metroid for $5. I had to drive about an hour to get Metroid though since no stores had them in my area lol. Still sealed too.
Sadly that's still overpriced for Other M. I can't imagine driving an hour for that garbage.

bread's done
Back