CAGcast at E3 2014

Some good coverage so far.   I can hear Cheapy and Shipwreck's patience with Wombat wearing thinner and thinner with every successive audioboo.

It's pretty disappointing to hear the crew gloss over Nintendo's E3 booth.  I guess the new game IPs and Amiibo figurines weren't intriguing enough to the crew, despite the fact that they are in love with Skylanders and Disney Infinity?  It's odd that the CAGcast is so dismissive to Nintendo, and yet when they're giving prime opportunity to at least see what Nintendo has in store for gamers for the next year they choose not to at least wait in line for a few minutes.  I'm sure that PlayStation and Xbox games had lines that they had to wait in too, unless they got to skip the lines thanks to Major Nelson for all of the other games as well.  There's a fine line between being disinterested in a game company due to their game styles/genres, and not even bothering to look at a game company and still claiming doom/gloom for them to the point of voluntary ignorance.

Fun stuff to listen to, but I have a small quip: Evolve technically isn't in the co-op genre. It's 1v4 competitive multiplayer. The teams aren't even, but it's still a competitive game. Co-op in terms of games means players vs. NPCs. If there's a mode where you can fight an AI monster (which I imagine there will be), then that would be co-op. But the mode you played is just MP. It's just like in Left 4 Dead: the main game is co-op, but the Versus mode is not because it's 4v4.

I guess Sony's Project Morpheus was not out for demo? Don't think I've seen any outlet talk about being able to try it, but I could just be overlooking it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to download these and transfer to my mp3 player somehow so I can listen in my car?  I don't use iTunes.  

Nevermind, I figured it out.  You can right-click and Save As on the play button on their site.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back