* * * * * 1 votes

The Curse of Brotherhood & Halo: Spartan Assault #gameswithgold already free to download!

#31 hectorarizpe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   550 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

hectorarizpe

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:50 AM

Halo gave me an install error at the end, but after 5-7 tries or so it finished.

Haven't tried Max yet.

Also, OP, please castrate yourself with a rusty spoon. Then remove the hashtag from the topic.

Wow man, you really need a life. Maybe you should stop insulting people and look at your own mistakes. Is it really necessary to insult people? Does it make you feel good?

#32 totallyjem   You know who has a good title...MY MOM!!! CAGiversary!   825 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

totallyjem

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

Went ahead and did it even though I wont have an xbone for awhile :)

Currently playing Destiny on PS4 - add Totallyjem to your friends list for fun and profit.

#33 GeorgeCostanza   Hangin Tough CAGiversary!   1318 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

GeorgeCostanza

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:55 AM

I haven't been able to install either one. Both failed at 99%. Deleted and trying to install again. Why is this so slow though? This is as bad as a ps3. I was never able to download Killer instinct classic, failed at 99% too.
Posted Image

#34 Kazeno Katana   Has been playing Heroes of the Storm
PC

Kazeno Katana

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:53 AM

I haven't been able to install either one. Both failed at 99%. Deleted and trying to install again. Why is this so slow though? This is as bad as a ps3. I was never able to download Killer instinct classic, failed at 99% too.

It's not downloading because it's bugged. The games are only supposed to be playable in the June Patch so unless you're in the preview program they just hang at 99%. Microsoft Support has said they're looking into the issue.

#35 Groo The Wanderer  

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:06 AM

It's not downloading because it's bugged. The games are only supposed to be playable in the June Patch so unless you're in the preview program they just hang at 99%. Microsoft Support has said they're looking into the issue.

ahhhh. Makes sense. Oh well. Back to Watch Dogs.

#36 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   1921 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

kayne2000

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

what is this pixel junk???

#37 Undertaker415   CAG CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Undertaker415

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

I am not in the preview for the updates program and I don't have the patch yet. However both games installed for me, even played Max. Haven't played Halo yet but I assume it works. No errors.

#38 Brother Daz   Scotch and yes? CAGiversary!   7735 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Brother Daz

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

what is this pixel junk???

playstation game, free for ps+ members this month (ps4 & vita)

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#39 Revixe06   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   894 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:17 AM

Grabbed them both. Thanks for the heads up!
Revixe06.png

#40 BrolyB593   I'm Cheap! CAGiversary!   5957 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

I bought Spartan Assault when it was on sale a while back and am yet to play it haha

I would nab Crimson Dragon on sale now but with this program they dont have that much to pick from so I will just hold out on that one.

#41 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3699 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

Any free 1 month live codes.

#42 redonkalous  

redonkalous

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:03 AM

Got both on the console then got both for my nephew on the website since he doesn't have an xbox one yet.

#43 MetalMegaGio   MetalMegaCAG CAGiversary!   2272 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago   Has been playing WWE 2K15
XONE

MetalMegaGio

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

Is there any way to see your purchase history for Xbox One online? I don't have a X1 yet but I purchased the two games online but I want to see if they actually went through.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#44 JDMoney   Like a Boss CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:20 AM

If you're having issues with Spartan Assault and Max getting stuck at 99% and then failing to install try to update your console, it fixed the problem for me. (I'm not in the preview program, so this must be the June update.)

Go into system settings and check for update. 

#45 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4464 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:19 PM

Meh had a hard time with the links above, try this for halo spartan assault (I only have 360 and was able to "purchase" both)

https://store.xbox.c...75-c6bf36ddc511

Does this mean the xbox.xom site is "fixed" in regards to free purchases?  I had to go through my console to download the free gold games (360) for the past few months as online wouldn't go through.

A bit off topic but does anyone know if codes can be verified (and not redeemed) online like it an be done on the console (playstation has that feature on their site).

also I got an email that a promotional $0.50 credit of my xbox balance is expiring soon (probably expired already).  fucking joke that they have expiration dates for this.

Selling brand new Majora's Mask New 3DS XL for about $239-$247

Can pickup merch (shirts, plushes, Japan only stuff, amiibo such as Yoshi SSB and Toad) from Nintendo World Store with shopping bag.  PM inquiries!

Have discount art stuff for in custom amiibo painting etc - PM specifics!

#46 Groo The Wanderer  

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

If you're having issues with Spartan Assault and Max getting stuck at 99% and then failing to install try to update your console, it fixed the problem for me. (I'm not in the preview program, so this must be the June update.)

Go into system settings and check for update.

Just did this and both games installed finally. Thanks

#47 pittsnoggle   Acting Lord CAGiversary!   1881 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

got the june update at around midnight and the download stuck at 99 just went through to 100 so everything appears to be fixed

690810.png