Bioshock Infinite $14.99 New/$12.99 Pre-Owned (360/PS3) @ GameStop

I almost wanna cry seeing such a beautiful game be sold for the same price as a large pizza. If your looking for an experience in gaming like no other, do yourself a favor and pick this up immediately. 

or the infinitely better bioshock 1
I wouldnt go that far. I just enjoyed the lively vibe of Columbia a lot in the first couple of hours in the game. It's was a nice change from Rapture, but I love everything bioshock. I really hope Bioshock 3 gets announced at e3.

Last edited by a moderator:
this was a great game with shallow shooting mechanics. the end segmentz of the game were nothing but shoot this shoot that which was kinda meh but the interaction between blake and Elizabeth was top notch though and the ending was a total mind fuck

Does anyone know if a GOTY version with the DLC episodes coming out? I already beat the game, but I'm not on Xbox Live, so I would definitely buy something like that if it was released.

I wouldnt go that far. I just enjoyed the lively vibe of Columbia a lot in the first couple of hours in the game. It's was a nice change from Rapture, but I love everything bioshock. I really hope Bioshock 3 gets announced at e3.
I agree the first 2-3 hours are solid but the story sort of feels like it tries to hard to be crazy at the end(I've seen enough mind **** stories to know the difference as I quite enjoy mind **** stories and this one just felt shoehorned in there) and the gameplay mechanics are infinitely better in the first two bioshocks whereas infinite feels kind of like call of duty.

but if bioshock 1 comes on the ps3 disk then have at it....your getting the best game in the series.

this was a great game with shallow shooting mechanics. the end segmentz of the game were nothing but shoot this shoot that which was kinda meh but the interaction between blake and Elizabeth was top notch though and the ending was a total mind fuck
Who's Blake (=/= Booker)? ;)

I consider Bioshock Infinite + Burial At Sea as a single, complete package, so if you pick this up, you owe it to yourself to also pick up both parts of Burial At Sea. Infinite is my 2013 GotY (yes, better than TLoU IMO), and I don't care what anyone says about the shooting mechanics--I thought they were fun. I just enjoyed the characters and plot more in BI than in TLoU.

Who's Blake (=/= Booker)? ;)

I consider Bioshock Infinite + Burial At Sea as a single, complete package, so if you pick this up, you owe it to yourself to also pick up both parts of Burial At Sea. Infinite is my 2013 GotY (yes, better than TLoU IMO), and I don't care what anyone says about the shooting mechanics--I thought they were fun. I just enjoyed the characters and plot more in BI than in TLoU.
i was gonna edit that earlier lol. and i dissagree, tlou characters were slightly more lovable but in the end of the day both plots were great and both games are awsome !. i do think however while the infinite dlc tied this game into bioshock 1 it kinda ruined Elizabeth's character a bit. all that development in her character and story just for it to end the way it did :(

bread's done
Back