Uncharted 3 single player free psn

Great find OP. Now I can leave my free copy sealed. BTW the core game is only 11 GB's right? I see the other add-ons are for language packs and 2D and 3D movies. Are they needed?

It says free but when I click the add to cart button it I get: "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content."

Last edited by a moderator:
Great find OP. Now I can leave my free copy sealed. BTW the core game is only 11 GB's right? I see the other add-ons are for language packs and 2D and 3D movies. Are they needed?
Can anyone answer this though? Perhaps a PS+ user who already downloaded the game. I have a limited amount of space on my slim so I would like to know if I need to download all 40 GBS.

Can anyone answer this though? Perhaps a PS+ user who already downloaded the game. I have a limited amount of space on my slim so I would like to know if I need to download all 40 GBS.
Unfortunately IIRC all must be downloaded for it to work. I believe the only thing that doesnt need to be downloaded is 3d movies, but everything else, yup. I think the final total was about 27 gb?

edit: thats why if someone missed this I dont think its too big of a deal. Uncharted takes up so much space on your hdd that its better to just own the disc copy of this one.

Unfortunately IIRC all must be downloaded for it to work. I believe the only thing that doesnt need to be downloaded is 3d movies, but everything else, yup. I think the final total was about 27 gb?

edit: thats why if someone missed this I dont think its too big of a deal. Uncharted takes up so much space on your hdd that its better to just own the disc copy of this one.
thank you for the response. I feel the same way and because of that I might not even pick up Ni No Kuni for that great price.

The real question is why you wouldn't want to download it in 3D?

Na. It gives them to you on your download list, no way out of that. But you don't have to actually download or install them for the game to work. It's still pretty large file size though, reason I bought the disc version. You do have to download either the 2d or 3d movie file though, IIRC. It goes with the single player game, and is a requirement.

bread's done
Back