* * * * - 2 votes

(Dead) Best Buy E3 Promo: Pre-Order 3 (or more) Games and get up to 30% off each game (June 6-12)

e3 sale

#121 ragnar14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2005 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

I wouldn't worry about missing out on the tarot cards. Atlus does pretty big first runs. You could still find the original P4A months after its release with the pre-order soundtrack.

#122 Lockescythe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Lockescythe

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:52 PM

The preorders all stick to their original shipping dates both Arena and Mordor were moved up a week but seems Amazon won't ship them til october 9th for either. Gonna stick w best buy/ futureshop next year.

#123 VetraX   In-game moralist CAGiversary!   766 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:32 PM

Yep, my P4AU is out of stock at the moment. I'm also hoping they'll ship SSB 3DS today or atleast tomorrow. BTW for P4AU you can still download the free Adachi/Marie DLC from PSN, whether you have the game or not.

#124 Sennyize   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Sennyize

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:39 PM

Anyone else order persona 4 arena during this sale and still not have it shipped?  I'm worried that I won't get the tarot cards.....

honestly, having a preordered but still can't get the game on launch is pretty pathetic...

anyway. Was wondering if anyone called and ask when we'll actually get the game...

I got mine today but it was slight disappointing with how they packed it.

Was crammed into this tumblr_ncseijDVnG1td4hx3o2_1280.jpgand the game packaging was like this tumblr_ncseijDVnG1td4hx3o1_1280.jpg

There's pretty much no outer box for it other than a makeshift one that was thrown together and sealed with some plastic.. That's on Atlus more than likely but I have a few small tears from it being shoved into that box it barely fit into. I ordered from FutureShop during a 10% off sale but complaining about how I didn't get it on release day (And for it not even having shipped) got me an extra 10% off.

I'm more peeved since I like keeping my collectibles in good condition... and it seems even an exchange wouldn't help the matter :/

#125 VetraX   In-game moralist CAGiversary!   766 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:05 PM

P4AU and SSB 3DS have shipped. Unfortunately I won't be getting either until Monday :(

#126 Lockescythe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Lockescythe

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

Got mordor (amazon)in the mail today and a shipping announcement for smash (FS) and ultimax (amazon) so hopefully they'll come tomorrow. 

For anyone who got mordor did anyone get a preorder bonus code from amazon yet?

#127 QuagsireQing   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   207 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

QuagsireQing

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

I got mine today but it was slight disappointing with how they packed it.

Was crammed into this and the game packaging was like this 

There's pretty much no outer box for it other than a makeshift one that was thrown together and sealed with some plastic.. That's on Atlus more than likely but I have a few small tears from it being shoved into that box it barely fit into. I ordered from FutureShop during a 10% off sale but complaining about how I didn't get it on release day (And for it not even having shipped) got me an extra 10% off.

I'm more peeved since I like keeping my collectibles in good condition... and it seems even an exchange wouldn't help the matter :/

The game looks just as bad, if not worse, when picking it up from retailers, having been shipped in loose boxes, free to jumble around with all sorts of other items.  The sleeves were packaged around the game case upside-down, too.  I really don't know what Atlus was thinking when they OK'd this package design.

#128 Faytz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   554 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:45 AM

The game looks just as bad, if not worse, when picking it up from retailers, having been shipped in loose boxes, free to jumble around with all sorts of other items.  The sleeves were packaged around the game case upside-down, too.  I really don't know what Atlus was thinking when they OK'd this package design.

Ya... mine arrived today... it's not even a box surrounding the items... just a piece of paper...well guess I don't have to keep this in the collection.

#129 Sennyize   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Sennyize

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:16 AM

Personally I'd of rather paid a bit extra to get proper packaging for it than this.
Pretty much the same on how I felt about Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Limited Edition since it won't match up with the KH 1.5 LE or Final Fantasy X/X-2 LE... Sorta a step back in a way.

#130 OmegaChaos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

OmegaChaos

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

Has Best Buy sent an email notification for anyone's order of Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

#131 Lockescythe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Lockescythe

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:22 PM

I'm just going to go with Best Buy from now on considering my Amazon stuff is marked to come 2 weeks from now. (WWE Dragon Age Pokemon etc)

#132 ragnar14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2005 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

Has Best Buy sent an email notification for anyone's order of Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

Yes, I got mine yesterday at 10pm.

#133 QuagsireQing   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   207 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

QuagsireQing

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

I got my shipping notification on Tuesday evening.  o_O  In fact, they were delivered just after lunch yesterday.

#134 arnoldrimmer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   830 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

arnoldrimmer

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

My copies got delivered today.

#135 OmegaChaos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

OmegaChaos

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:31 AM

That's weird. I got no shipping notice from Best Buy. I checked my online order, and it seems they were shipped out on the 19th or so. 

I won't even get my copies until next week...I got my copy of Smash Bros 3DS from them at launch last month too. Sigh.

Now I'm glad I made a backup order at EBGames for ORAS.

#136 Sennyize   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Sennyize

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:51 PM

Mine was sent seperately from Super Smash Bros and I only got the notification last night. Either way got both games.

#137 OmegaChaos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

OmegaChaos

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:28 AM

Mine was sent seperately from Super Smash Bros and I only got the notification last night. Either way got both games.

At least you got a notification. I had to log into my account to see if they shipped it yet.

#138 VetraX   In-game moralist CAGiversary!   766 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

I got a notice for SSBU earlier in the week, and received my copy on Friday. Pokemon ORAS was also in the mail on Friday, but I only received the notice late Friday night that said it had shipped.

Before, Best Buy had always shipped stuff late (from Richmond to Calgary) and I would get it a day later (or in the case that the game release on a Friday, the Monday after) but lately they've been shipping early, and I've been getting it consistently on release day.

#139 OmegaChaos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

OmegaChaos

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

So, I just got my shipping notice for ORAS from them...3 days after they already had shipped my games out. I still won't see them until Monday.

#140 retro.elite   CAGdood! CAGiversary!   758 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

retro.elite

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:09 PM

My SSBU is missing. canada post said it is delivered, but couldn't find it in the mail box.

#141 ragnar14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2005 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:03 AM

Walk into your local post office and tell them your name/address, it might just be sitting in the back. Crap like that has happened before. It's an understandable mistake if the mailman meant to card you, but scanned the package as delivered without thinking, then tossed the package back in the truck.

#142 Sennyize   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Sennyize

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:01 AM

In the topic of shipping.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (First Print) was late shipping on time so I had called BB to get that sorted out and got an additional 10% off.

Now Persona Q Premium hasn't even shipped. On hold for a supervisor because it's unacceptable to not get the product even shipped out by the day before release or day of.

If your stuff hasn't shipped yet give them hell. It is not the consumer's fault if the warehouse only got it today, that is their issue to sort out with the supplier!