1001 Spikes 3DS currently $10.01 on 3DS eShop $15 MSRP

kanedags

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The recently released 1001 Spikes is currently $10.01 on the eShop. MSRP is $15 according to the Nintendo.com product page

According to this article on GoNintendo, you're supposed to get a $5 discount if you own any Nicalis title on 3DS eShop (VVVVVV, NightSky, Cave Story, Ikachan or Grinsia) but it still shows up at $10.01 and I own none of those titles.

EDIT: Wii U version is also $10.01 according to SmokeyJoey8

Pic of price attached

[attachment=5638:DSC_0001.JPG]

Trailer for game who don't know anything about it

http://youtu.be/UJUHdANllZs

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus of Nazareth, that looks difficult. I may have to acquire this.

I've been downloading a crap ton of eshop games; that $100 I got from Best Buy is going fast. I still have to get Pushmo, Crashmo, Azure Striker Gunvolt (when it releases) and some others, and I only have $35 left.

I was hoping you'd still get the $5 discount if you did own one of the Nicalis games (I do), but it's not happening.

Probably would have picked this up for $5.

I remember when this was called "Aban Hawkins & the 1001 Spikes" and I bought it for $1 on XBLIG.  Is it worth $9 more now?  Have they changed that much? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed this on the Wii U. Same price $10.01

*I also have it for Xbox 360 as midloo stated...from the trailer the showed and the updates I am hoping its worth the price on Wii U. I heard it supports 2- Player co-op which is cool and they added a slew of new characters and levels. 

I grabbed this on the Wii U. Same price $10.01

*I also have it for Xbox 360 as midloo stated...from the trailer the showed and the updates I am hoping its worth the price on Wii U. I heard it supports 2- Player co-op which is cool and they added a slew of new characters and levels.
Sounds worth the price of admission to me, though I see it's going to be released across a bunch of platforms. As much as I love my 3DS/Wii U, I might have to pick this one up on VITA.

Sounds worth the price of admission to me, though I see it's going to be released across a bunch of platforms. As much as I love my 3DS/Wii U, I might have to pick this one up on VITA.
I don't have a Vita, but if I did, I would probably grab it on it as well especially since it's cross-buy. It's a shame it didn't work on PS3 as well, but I would assume thats going to eventually be the case now that the PS4 is out.

bread's done
Back