Wii U Pro Controller $39.99 with free super saving shipping - Amazon

If anyone have target credit might be able to price match it at target then use the 10% off wii u accessory cartwheel coupon on top of it

It hasn't been much cheaper on Amazon. There are some stores (Best Buy for sure, a few others) that have had it on clearance for sub-$30. I still think 40 is a great price.. it's a great controller :)
Are you positive?

$40 is the cheapest I recall ever seeing the Wii U Pro Controller. I ask because I am still tempted by $40, though I am in no need for it really at the moment and will gladly wait if it has indeed already been cheaper in the past elsewhere.

It was $25 for a very short while somewhere online, but that was last year.  I wouldn't count on it being that price at any time this year though.

Best Buy had the white model on clearance for an extended period of time for ~$20-25. The price has since gone back up, I believe. Try we're also clearanced at BJ's and Costco I think.

Are you positive?

$40 is the cheapest I recall ever seeing the Wii U Pro Controller. I ask because I am still tempted by $40, though I am in no need for it really at the moment and will gladly wait if it has indeed already been cheaper in the past elsewhere.
Best Buy had them for $25 dollars last July as a random deal of the day. Last fall they were on clearance at Best Buy for as low as $9.99

Are you positive?

I bought three black ones back in January for $14.96 a piece when Sam club clearanced them out

Damn, hahah not sure how I missed ALL of those different deals.

Thanks for all the info guys! : )
Yay Hooray for CAG Backup! I knew it had been, just couldn't remember all the stores :) lol. Like i said.. $40 is still a good price for it in my opinion :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy had them for $25 dollars last July as a random deal of the day. Last fall they were on clearance at Best Buy for as low as $9.99
Yep, this was a good one, for $9.99. Sadly they were all sold out, but I snagged the Afterglow Pro U controller and it was actually very good. I think that got down to $7.99. Still my wife's preferred controller.

Yay Hooray for CAG Backup! I knew it had been, just couldn't remember all the stores :) lol. Like i said.. $40 is still a good price for it in my opinion :)
well with mario kart 8 out now and super smash bros coming out and other high profiled wii u games $40 will probably be the cheapest now until at least close to Black Friday maybe even not then

Best Buy had the white model on clearance for an extended period of time for ~$20-25. The price has since gone back up, I believe. Try we're also clearanced at BJ's and Costco I think.
My local best buy had them for $11.xx a piece last year(white only). I snagged two, but should have snagged more. I asked him why only the white was on sale and he said he didn't know, but he sure as heck looked nervous! Anyways, it was crazy cheap!

Sams club had then for 14.91 each i picked up 2 then..dont know if thats still going on, since this was several months ago

I got one at BJ's a few weeks ago @ 24.99, but it was a clearance item. There are no longer any left at the westchester NY Yorktown BJs.

I ordered one on Sunday ( for the $39.99) and it said 2-3 weeks until it would ship. Shipped late Tuesday and just got it. Can't wait to try with Mario Kart.

I might price match at Target if they'll let me. The Best Buy near me was an embarrassment when it came to games and accessories when I went there last Saturday, and I don't recall seeing Wii U Pro Controllers there.

Yup. My two of my three closest Best Buy's had the white ones on clearance back in early September for $21.99. Then like a few weeks later they had them on clearance again.. this time for $10.99.. grabbed two! lol.

Sold out. Have to pick it in side bar. Sold by amazon. It's now showing 2-3 week wait, but it might be sooner.
Yeah its been like that on and off for about 2-3 weeks now. I used the $5 credit from the app promo last night to get it for 34.99. When I ordered it said 2-3 weeks but it has already shipped today.

I like it, great battery life. Too bad we can't turn off the gamepad when using this since that has horrible battery life. Wish the triggers were analog instead of digital 

I snagged one of these at Best Buy on Sunday for $40.99 (pricematch to their website).  I'd never held one before then.  *Almost* feels as good as the 360 controller, but seems to be just too wide at the top end for my tastes.  I haven't put it through its proper paces, but at the very least it feels much, much better than the wii classic controller fare.

I am hopeful the upcoming Gamecube controller adapter will be compatible with Mario Kart AND Wavebirds.  But if it isn't then this is a nice alternative.

His controller is amazing! Takes forever to charge but from I understand the battery life is great. This might be the most comfortable controller I've ever held in my hands. Back to Mario Kart...

I like it, great battery life. Too bad we can't turn off the gamepad when using this since that has horrible battery life. Wish the triggers were analog instead of digital
You can turn off the display though. Hit the home button on your controller and select controller settings.

bread's done
Back