Deus Ex: The Fall (iPhone,iPad, & iPod touch) Free (Reg.$6.99) @ IGN Game of the Month

Almost not worth it if it's making me install Itunes
Considering you don't have to install iTunes to use it on a device that has a built in App Store, that's irrelevant. Unless you're just trying to take a jab at Apple, which stopped being cute years ago considering Apple is widely preferred nowadays.

Also, iTunes on OS X is a whole different animal than iTunes on windows. On windows, it's just an average program, on OS X it's fantastic.

Thanks OP, I'll give the game a shot, but my 5s loves to heat up to 500º when running more than one app at a time so I'm afraid what this will do to it. 

Apple  :puke:

Thanks OP, I'll give the game a shot, but my 5s loves to heat up to 500º when running more than one app at a time so I'm afraid what this will do to it.

Apple :puke:
If that's true, go to the Genius Bar and they'll swap it out. That's not normal for it to get hot. Mine won't get hot unless I've been using it all day, even then you can barely tell.

game was released on pc a few months ago, its utter crap i guess for free its worth what you pay but don't go to too much hassle getting it running its unlikely you'll last more than 5 minutes before bailing

coulda sworn there was an android version too wonder why IGN is only offering apple version

Haven't heard the greatest stuff about this but I like the series and you can't go wrong with free to try it out! Thanks OP!

game was released on pc a few months ago, its utter crap i guess for free its worth what you pay but don't go to too much hassle getting it running its unlikely you'll last more than 5 minutes before bailing

coulda sworn there was an android version too wonder why IGN is only offering apple version
It was noted in many PC reviews that the iOS version is one of the most ambitious and well done apps to date, but in the port to PC it just doesn't hold up well as they clearly didn't aim to make it adapt to PC capabilities. Good game on the platform it was intended for.

Been wanting to play this for a while especially since everyone raves about it. Also if you check the App of The Week, Republique is free as well. I heard that game was great as well!

bread's done
Back