GTA 5 ($24.99) Amazon

YMMV on getting Target to match, as it isn't sold by Amazon at that price. Not bad otherwise.
I never had an issue with Target on that front. Best Buy's the only one who told me it has to be sold and shipped by Amazon, while the Target customer service people here just scan the bar code and find the lowest price.

I never have issues with Target.

It is still 24.99 as of 5 min ago and this is how Target always price matches stuff on Amazon for me.

Whatever price says they do it no questions asked.

OP, might want to edit that and say the item is not fulfilled by Amazon, some people are pretty cautious on this issue.

EDIT: The seller seems to be in good standing though

• Feedback Rating:  
    4.8 stars over the past 12 months
    4.8 stars over the past 12 months (13,453 ratings)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, might want to edit that and say the item is not fulfilled by Amazon, some people are pretty cautious on this issue.

EDIT: The seller seems to be in good standing though

• Feedback Rating:
    4.8 stars over the past 12 months
    4.8 stars over the past 12 months (13,453 ratings)
no reason to edit it anyhow cause this actually a repost and been posted half the day in this thread with about 19 other titles anyhow http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/331733-nba-live-14-xbox-one-1299-fighter-within-xbox-one-999angry-birds-star-wars-xbox-one-1999-more-amazon-3rd-party-free-shipping/

After clicking link first thing I seen was ghosts for $20 on the left but nobody can be surprised.

Gta though for $25 is great.

Price matched it with no problem. The employee just took my phones word for it he didn't even look it up himself. So I traded my used copy for $45 during the triple trade in and bought it back new for $25. Don't know how they are making money lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back