Witcher 3 on PC - $50 @ BB ($40 for Unlocked)

thefallenangel

CAGiversary!
My first offer post!

If your PC can handle it, you can pre-order Witcher 3 for $49.99. The normal price for PC is $59.99. If you are a BB Unlocked member, the game comes up at $39.99. This could get even better if they add the game to the pre order promo!

Cut the OP some slack, dood, he did a very nice job on the title formatting: Platform, Retailer, Price (Exceptions on Prices).

Thanks OP, though I don't have enough money for PC gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it when there is someone that has to be a tool when the OP was very helpful by posting what they did.

Isn't this delayed until 2015?
IMHO not eager to pre order until more info probably at e3
They basically already showed their E3 details on june 5th also announcing the CE and its contents.

And release date of Feb 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Amazon at least, it says that you're saving $10
it also said that though for Mario golf 3ds, rayman legends, and many other games on amazon before release and the save $10 price was actually the retail prices once those games released. when it come to amazon that doesn't mean much. and also if you look at the best buy website it doesn't say sale price or nothing like it would if it was a sale. The reason for Amazon doing that is cause the release date for witcher 3 was barely released a few days ago and it probably how amazon adjusted the place holder price down to the correct price.

$60($48wGCU) and 10 Reward Cert. for the PS4/XBO is a better deal, IMO. I beileve the PC version are exclude from 10 Reward Cert. bonus.
PC Games are INCLUDED http://bb.lithium.com/t5/Latest-Greatest/Update-to-the-My-Best-Buy-quot-Get-10-quot-Pre-Order-Offer/ba-p/808442

bread's done
Back