Walmart weekly ad 6/8 - 6/15: $40 GC with 3DS XL/2DS, $10 GC with PS4 Gold Headset

LouieT

CAGiversary!
* Ad says sales valid from Sunday, June 8 through Sunday, June 15.

:3ds: Buy a 2DS for $129.96, get a $40 Walmart gift card for free.

:3ds: Buy a 3DS XL for $199.96, get a $40 Walmart gift card for free.

:ps4: Buy a "PlayStation 4 Wireless Headset" (It's the official Gold Wireless Stereo Headset) for $99.96, get a $10 Walmart gift card for free.

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Character single pack $4.96

Skylanders Giants Character single pack $7.96

Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack $59.96.

MSRP:

:xb1: Xbox One without Kinect $399, available June 9

:ps4: PlayStation 4 $399

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 WiiU Deluxe Set $329.96

:3ds: Tomodachi Life $34.96

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 $59.96

:ps4: :xb1: EA Sports UFC + Digital Strategy Map $59.96, available June 17

:ps4: :xb1: Murdered Soul Suspect + Digital Strategy Map $59.96

:ps3: :360: Murdered Soul Suspect + Digital Strategy Map $49.96

:ps3: :360: Enemy Front + DLC character and weapon $39.96, available June 10

I dont think target has walmart gift cards
No, he means Target will have the system on-sale, while Wal-Mart is offering a gift card. SO, he wants to know if Wal-Mart would price match, then still give you the gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if had the money.  I so would try to get Walmart to price match Target's price on the 2DS and get the $40 gift card.  Then again, knowing my luck.  I would be denied the price match AND the gift card deal.

I can't stand the 2DS. However, if the 3DS XL was on a decent sale, they could MAYBE trick me into buying that for Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts.

Does anyone know if the $40 GC is good with all 3DS XL sku's? 

I would pick up a Mickey 3DS XL assuming I could also get the $40 GC as that is probably the best value I'll find it at seeing how it's a WM exclusive (unless another retailer does a $149.99 sale soon). I've been keeping an eye on inventory and most stores in my area are sold out or down to their last one or two

Does anyone know if the $40 GC is good with all 3DS XL sku's?

I would pick up a Mickey 3DS XL assuming I could also get the $40 GC as that is probably the best value I'll find it at seeing how it's a WM exclusive (unless another retailer does a $149.99 sale soon). I've been keeping an eye on inventory and most stores in my area are sold out or down to their last one or two
Here you go: http://www.walmart.com/ip/37251364 Looks like that is a yes.

I just bought a Jade Fire Kraken Skylander at my local Walmart. There were several on the shelf, but the register wouldn't let the clerk sell it. The manager came over, turned her key, and I walked out with one. Good luck!  (I know it's full price, but I don't think the figure has been officially released yet.)

Great another variant that my son will nag me for. I did pick up the World Cup countdown the other day at Walmart. So those should start showing up also. Not really into buying all the variants but being a huge soccer fan, I had to grab the limited edition World Cup countdown...well actually bought two, one off the boy to open and one for me to keep sealed

Not sure if it was a mistake, but my XL rang up with a $50 gift card.  I even told the cashier that the ad only said $40, but he said that maybe the ad had a misprint.

I can't find any Spyro or Giants single figures at my local Walmart, just the 3 packs. This is a good deal if your Walmart still stocks them.

I found Dino-Rang, Zook, and Wrecking Ball... and, of course, Jade Fire Kraken.  I had to run back to Walmart later in the day to get some stuff for baking, and the half-dozen Jade Fire Kraken figures were all gone...

Got a Mickey 3DS with a $50 gift card!

Here's the proof!

14355987156_fff98b1de7_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm Luigi's also comes with a $50 gift card in store. Also comes with the game Dream Team. I think the extra $10 might be because you're not getting a pretty case.

Also grabbed a Dream Team 3DS XL and got the 50$ GC. Planned on grabbing that one cause it includes Dream Team which I traded into Target during X3.

Bought one normal 3DS XL sku this past sunday, but at that Walmart the GC didnt ringed at the checkout, so they had to call the store manager, then he went to find a weekly ad and found the offer, and after hour and a half of him making phone calls and asking around, he gave me the GC but for $40 (as said in the ad), im looking that everyone got $50, is there any way i can get Walmart to give me the remaining $10?

Got the tickets and all that stuff.

Thanks 

Bought one normal 3DS XL sku this past sunday, but at that Walmart the GC didnt ringed at the checkout, so they had to call the store manager, then he went to find a weekly ad and found the offer, and after hour and a half of him making phone calls and asking around, he gave me the GC but for $40 (as said in the ad), im looking that everyone got $50, is there any way i can get Walmart to give me the remaining $10?

Got the tickets and all that stuff.

Thanks
This also happened to me in a Wal Mart in Miami.

Well its advertised for $40, so getting the $10 back for it is highly unlikely. Must have been a mess up for it to give $50 and maybe they fixed it to $40.

Has anybody successfully price matched another retailer and got the gift card as well? I ask because a local Fred Meyer is selling 3ds xl for $169.99 and is noted in their weekly ad.

i got 2ds rang it up for 130. Then got 40 gift card. Went to different walmart 1 day later and got price matched, another 30 off. So 137 with tax - 40 gift card - 30 price match = 67 for new 2ds! awesome. Love the console. 

ANY GAME SUGGESTIONS? (ds or 3ds)

bread's done
Back