captain america: the winter soilder blu ray/dvd offical release date september 9

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
apperently 6 days ago marvel released a trailor for the disk release of the film. heres some little details i found when researching this release

.like thor dark world there wont be a blu ray/dvd combo pack
.there will be a 3d/blu ray combo pack like thor the dark world
.there wont be a marvel one shot included with this film, yep you heard me right. we apperently have to wait till the guardians of the galaxy blu ray for the next one (wtf happened to oden ? !!!!!!)
.the 3d one comes with a digital copy

heres the trailer: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=119017

It sucks that the 3D movies don't come with the 3D UV code just the regular ver

Last edited:
Oh boy, can't wait to see suckers spend $60 on another shitty 3D movie.....

Or, more accurately, people refuse to purchase Disney's overpriced crap.

Oh boy, can't wait to see suckers spend $60 on another shitty 3D movie.....

Or, more accurately, people refuse to purchase Disney's overpriced crap.
Obviously, if you think it's too expensive, don't buy it. Other people will also vote with their wallet and be more than happy with the price at release, which was $22.99 when Thor 3D came out. I'd expect something similar with this release as well.

$60? Where in the world have you ever seen/purchased a single movie on Blu-ray for $60???
Thor 1 3D.
Captain America the 1st Avenger 3D.

It looks like the price on both has been lowered to $50 now! Oh boy, what a steal!!!

:roll:

Obviously, if you think it's too expensive, don't buy it. Other people will also vote with their wallet and be more than happy with the price at release, which was $22.99 when Thor 3D came out. I'd expect something similar with this release as well.
New to Disney are we? Best Buy may come through with a great sale or something..... but I wouldn't hold your breath. I'd bet my CAG card you'll be paying $40 AT LEAST to get this at launch...... unless you just settle for the standard blu ray version of course.

Last edited:
Thor 1 3D.

It looks like the price on both has been lowered to $50 now! Oh boy, what a steal!!!

New to Disney are we? Best Buy may come through with a great sale or something..... but I wouldn't hold your breath. I'd bet my CAG card you'll be paying $40 AT LEAST to get this at launch...... unless you just settle for the standard blu ray version of course.
Thor 3D- currently $37.98 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Thor-Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Copy/dp/B00E5I2MFY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402437336&sr=8-2&keywords=Thor+3D

Captain America 3D- currently $40.46 on Walmart http://www.walmart.com/ip/29221531

Yeah, both of those prices suck, but they're still nowhere close to your outlandish claim of $60 each, or even your more recent exaggeration of $50 (For the record, I got both of these new on eBay for less than $30 each).

Also, I would be SHOCKED it Winter Soldier 3D retails for $40 or more at launch. My guess would be $30 at the highest, but I bet it will be between $19.99 and $24.99.

Your posts make it seem like you're very against Marvel movies for some reason. Or Disney?

Thor 1 3D.

Yea your CAG card is gone.

Good I wont have to see any more dumb posts by you.

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Thor-World-2-Disc-Blu-ray-Digital/product/B00HERGM86?context=browse

This release is similar and looks like it launched at 28 on amazon.

I bought it at bb I think for cheaper on release but cant remember for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is if BB is doing a Steelbook for these, and you want them at launch, pre-order. The Thor 2 debacle practically killed off all SB copies available to non-preorders at launch.

All I can say is if BB is doing a Steelbook for these, and you want them at launch, pre-order. The Thor 2 debacle practically killed off all SB copies available to non-preorders at launch.
Which gives you the possibility of having it damaged in shipment since BB can toss it in a plastic mailing sleeve without any protection on it. If you're going to pre-order, either order multiple copies or with other items that would force BB to stick it in a box.

I've had them screw up a pre-ordered steelbook three times in a row where they put it a plastic mailer and had them destroyed in shipment one after another. Original shipment and two replacement shipments, one after another. By the time they made it right with the fourth shipment in a box, they had given me about $45 worth of gift card and about $15 worth of credits on a $20 + tax steelbook.

Which gives you the possibility of having it damaged in shipment since BB can toss it in a plastic mailing sleeve without any protection on it. If you're going to pre-order, either order multiple copies or with other items that would force BB to stick it in a box.

I've had them screw up a pre-ordered steelbook three times in a row where they put it a plastic mailer and had them destroyed in shipment one after another. Original shipment and two replacement shipments, one after another. By the time they made it right with the fourth shipment in a box, they had given me about $45 worth of gift card and about $15 worth of credits on a $20 + tax steelbook.
For the inconvenience, if BB is paying you three times back what you invested...kudos.

How is this even an argument? I've never seen a $60 3D Blu-ray, even Marvel. I've seen The Avengers going for $40 months after the release. But you were able to get it the week of for $25 I believe. This will be $25-$30 max the week of, guarantee.

WTF are you smoking?

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Thor-Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Copy/product/B00E5I2MFY?context=browse

MSRP and what you can buy it for are different. Doubt msrp was ever 60, but thor 3d bluray was never 60 on amazon.
Even this is unbelievable in my eyes. I could have seen the scalpers depleting Thor stock week of release at all the Best Buys so they could turn around and make profit of a few bucks per copy...but I don't think eBay had them for more than $40 (and those were for international orders and/or taxes).

so If Im understanding right

to get the steelbook I have to preorder the bluray edition from the bestbuy site and get it to ship to my home?

bc I tried to do it at the store....n No go on the pre-order

Thor 3D- currently $37.98 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Thor-Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Copy/dp/B00E5I2MFY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402437336&sr=8-2&keywords=Thor+3D

Captain America 3D- currently $40.46 on Walmart http://www.walmart.com/ip/29221531

Yeah, both of those prices suck, but they're still nowhere close to your outlandish claim of $60 each, or even your more recent exaggeration of $50 (For the record, I got both of these new on eBay for less than $30 each).

Also, I would be SHOCKED it Winter Soldier 3D retails for $40 or more at launch. My guess would be $30 at the highest, but I bet it will be between $19.99 and $24.99.

Your posts make it seem like you're very against Marvel movies for some reason. Or Disney?
Joe Quesada and a couple of other writers/artists aside I have nothing against Marvel. FWIW I could say the same thing about DC.... not a fan of Didio, Lobdell, or the always overhyped Grant Morrision. And I'll still watch any movie with "X" or even "Spider" in the title. But yeah, I am sick of Disney's constant price gouging, they are even worse than Nintendo in that regard and I just don't get why people still lap it up. It's not like their movies are magically so much better than everyone else's. Hell, it seems like I'm the only person in the world who finds the continuity between these movies (or the ones that I have seen anyways) more of a distraction and hindrance than an actual asset. That doesn't really change anything I said though.

As far as the links you posted, yeah, those are better prices. But I am sure you notice how the MSRP is crossed out at the top? That means they've been discounted. The $50 I told you I saw them at is clearly still the MSRP and just because you successfully found them at a discount doesn't invalidate my original complaint. A quick check on camelcamelcamel also shows me that they were both going between $50 and $60 not so long ago, it looks like they may have been out of print or something for awhile? Or maybe there was a pre-Disney and post-Disney version? I don't care enough to look any further, but the price is what it is. And, to top it off, I know that my local Best Buy had them both at $59 until they just quit selling the 3D versions altogether.... I know that was sometime this year

FWIW after seeing your post I made it a point to check the local Wal-Mart on my most recent visit and, sure enough, the 3D versions of both these movies are sitting pretty at $49.99. This is the same Wal-Mart that has Mario Kart 8 for like $48 bucks too :???: I suppose if they ever reach a decent price online I could just have them delivered site to store though..... but I have a hard time paying more than $20 for any movie, even if it is 3D.

If nothing else though I am happy you shared those links, that shows me that retailers may be FINALLY starting to mark these down? I mean I would like to see them at some point while I still have a touch of interest left.

Yea your CAG card is gone.

Good I wont have to see any more dumb posts by you.

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Thor-World-2-Disc-Blu-ray-Digital/product/B00HERGM86?context=browse

This release is similar and looks like it launched at 28 on amazon.

I bought it at bb I think for cheaper on release but cant remember for sure.
Funny how you comment about my dumb old posts then proceed to misspell "Winter Soldier" so badly.

And like I said, I still think there is a chance that Best Buy may have a sale when it launches.... and Amazon will no doubt PM it if they do..... but I am leaning a lot more towards no for this movie for a few different reasons. Stay classy either way, I can't wait to see how you insult me next time :roll:

Last edited:
But DIsney doesn't price gouge their Blu-Rays any more or less than any other company.  I bought every Marvel movie the week of release and have never paid over $29.  Do a search for "3D Disney Blu Ray" on Amazon right now and you won't find anything for more than $40, including Thor the Dark World 3D Blu Ray for $27, which is the same price I paid for it at the time of release direct from Disney themselves via the Disney Movie Club.  I hate coming on here and defending a giant corporate conglomerate, but really your rant has no basis in reality.  If the store you go to is charging MSRP for blu rays it's the store that's gouging you.

Joe Quesada and a couple of other writers/artists aside I have nothing against Marvel. FWIW I could say the same thing about DC.... not a fan of Didio, Lobdell, or the always overhyped Grant Morrision. And I'll still watch any movie with "X" or even "Spider" in the title. But yeah, I am sick of Disney's constant price gouging, they are even worse than Nintendo in that regard and I just don't get why people still lap it up. It's not like their movies are magically so much better than everyone else's. Hell, it seems like I'm the only person in the world who finds the continuity between these movies (or the ones that I have seen anyways) more of a distraction and hindrance than an actual asset. That doesn't really change anything I said though.

As far as the links you posted, yeah, those are better prices. But I am sure you notice how the MSRP is crossed out at the top? That means they've been discounted. The $50 I told you I saw them at is clearly still the MSRP and just because you successfully found them at a discount doesn't invalidate my original complaint. A quick check on camelcamelcamel also shows me that they were both going between $50 and $60 not so long ago, it looks like they may have been out of print or something for awhile? Or maybe there was a pre-Disney and post-Disney version? I don't care enough to look any further, but the price is what it is. And, to top it off, I know that my local Best Buy had them both at $59 until they just quit selling the 3D versions altogether.... I know that was sometime this year

FWIW after seeing your post I made it a point to check the local Wal-Mart on my most recent visit and, sure enough, the 3D versions of both these movies are sitting pretty at $49.99. This is the same Wal-Mart that has Mario Kart 8 for like $48 bucks too :???: I suppose if they ever reach a decent price online I could just have them delivered site to store though..... but I have a hard time paying more than $20 for any movie, even if it is 3D.

If nothing else though I am happy you shared those links, that shows me that retailers may be FINALLY starting to mark these down? I mean I would like to see them at some point while I still have a touch of interest left.

Funny how you comment about my dumb old posts then proceed to misspell "Winter Soldier" so badly.

And like I said, I still think there is a chance that Best Buy may have a sale when it launches.... and Amazon will no doubt PM it if they do..... but I am leaning a lot more towards no for this movie for a few different reasons. Stay classy either way, I can't wait to see how you insult me next time :roll:
You're an idiot. I didnt start the thread.

You state how walmart has them for 50. Well you're fucking stupid to buy it from there when I just fucking told you that the price has never been that fucking high on Amazon.

fucking wanker.

Oh, and what do we have here?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/captain-america-the-winter-soldier-3-d-blu-ray-3d/5885123.p?id=3253899&skuId=5885123&st=winter%20soldier&lid=KEYWORD_TOP_Se%20captain%20america%203%20sku_THREESKU_SINGLE_5885123_TXT

Dont you ever post on CAG again, give up that cag card.

Its 27.99, oh and its normal price? 29.99.

You're an idiot. I didnt start the thread.

You state how walmart has them for 50. Well you're fucking stupid to buy it from there when I just fucking told you that the price has never been that fucking high on Amazon.

fucking wanker.

Oh, and what do we have here?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/captain-america-the-winter-soldier-3-d-blu-ray-3d/5885123.p;jsessionid=B62930E8CE905B7AFD8A1FD3889A4DB0.bbolsp-app04-191?id=3253899&skuId=5885123&st=winter%20soldier&lid=KEYWORD_TOP_Se%20captain%20america%203%20sku_THREESKU_SINGLE_5885123_TXT

Dont you ever post on CAG again, give up that cag card.

Its 27.99, oh and its normal price? 29.99.
that was a heavy dose of ownage you served good sir lmaoo

that was a heavy dose of ownage you served good sir lmaoo
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/captain-america-the-winter-soldier-3-d-blu-ray-3d/5885123.p;jsessionid=DFE006F32AE9E563555946D6B7736F8A.bbolsp-app01-184?id=3253899&skuId=5885123&st=captain%20america&lid=KEYWORD_TOP_Se%20captain%20america%203%20sku_THREESKU_SINGLE_5885123_TXT Test. Looks like copying the link, pasting it, works...and the exact address is right, but the link doesn't work for some reason.

Edit: I went to the Best Buy site, searched "Captain America" saw the 3D Blu of Winter Soldier indeed listed for $29.99 with a sale price of $27.99. I was looking at Thor: TDW on 3D when it released, and the 3D steelbooks for $23 at release was a very big deal. Now, the Steelbooks are nowhere in sight on Bestbuy.com, and they want $30 for the 3D, non-steelbook ($35 for Thor 3D is another story).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/captain-america-the-winter-soldier-3-d-blu-ray-3d/5885123.p;jsessionid=DFE006F32AE9E563555946D6B7736F8A.bbolsp-app01-184?id=3253899&skuId=5885123&st=captain%20america&lid=KEYWORD_TOP_Se%20captain%20america%203%20sku_THREESKU_SINGLE_5885123_TXT Test. Looks like copying the link, pasting it, works...and the exact address is right, but the link doesn't work for some reason.

Edit: I went to the Best Buy site, searched "Captain America" saw the 3D Blu of Winter Soldier indeed listed for $29.99 with a sale price of $27.99. I was looking at Thor: TDW on 3D when it released, and the 3D steelbooks for $23 at release was a very big deal. Now, the Steelbooks are nowhere in sight on Bestbuy.com, and they want $30 for the 3D, non-steelbook ($35 for Thor 3D is another story).
updated the link, the page changed for some reason, but should work now.

Price is still same.

updated the link, the page changed for some reason, but should work now.

Price is still same.
Tested on yours and it's still not working. But I am still witness to the fact that if someone takes a few seconds to go to Bestbuy.com, type in "Captain America" and look up Winter Soldier 3D, it's definitely there for $30 list, $28 sale (which is subject to change around release). So no worries.

The way I'm reading this, if the Winter Soldier 3D blu ray combo pack aka "this" comes out 9/9 and is available somewhere new (even preorders) for less than $40, rcerboss leaves cag?

The way I'm reading this, if the Winter Soldier 3D blu ray combo pack aka "this" comes out 9/9 and is available somewhere new (even preorders) for less than $40, rcerboss leaves cag?
Looks like it has already been confirmed at $40. Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.target.com/p/captain-america-winter-soldier-3d-blu-ray/-/A-15557659

I will admit that I am rather shocked it hit at $40, considering how popular these movies seem to be and what with this being Disney and all. Especially given the Frozen 3D debacle. Then there's the fact that the 1st movie's MSRP is STILL $50 :???: But w/e, it's still $40, and FWIW in typical Disney fashion they aren't even throwing in the DVD. What Best Buy has (assuming it is even what he says it is) looks to be a mistake since they have the MSRP wrong..... unless they are right and every other retailer with this up is wrong?
Either way I already admitted, several times now (including my original comment), that if anybody would have it for a good sales price at launch it would be BB, so I don't even see how that is relevant.

So just ignore Killa, if it makes him feel better to stalk me on this site while spewing inaccuracies with broken links then more power to him. Frankly I'm surprised he's seen fit to carry it this far but w/e. Then again, the way you both seem to follow me around lately, I am beginning to suspect you may be the same person? I mean I can't be so important that 2 people would devote so much time to insulting me on virtually every thread I post in can I?

Last edited:
Looks like it has already been confirmed at $40. Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.target.com/p/captain-america-winter-soldier-3d-blu-ray/-/A-15557659

I will admit that I am rather shocked it hit at $40, considering how popular these movies seem to be and what with this being Disney and all. Especially given the Frozen 3D debacle. Then there's the fact that the 1st movie's MSRP is STILL $50 :???: But w/e, it's still $40, and FWIW in typical Disney fashion they aren't even throwing in the DVD. What Best Buy has (assuming it is even what he says it is) looks to be a mistake since they have the MSRP wrong..... unless they are right and every other retailer with this up is wrong?
Either way I already admitted, several times now (including my original comment), that if anybody would have it for a good sales price at launch it would be BB, so I don't even see how that is relevant.

So just ignore Killa, if it makes him feel better to stalk me on this site while spewing inaccuracies with broken links then more power to him. Frankly I'm surprised he's seen fit to carry it this far but w/e. Then again, the way you both seem to follow me around lately, I am beginning to suspect you may be the same person? I mean I can't be so important that 2 people would devote so much time to insulting me on virtually every thread I post in can I?
Ok I think you are just trolling now.

That or you're just that dumb.

And again, MSRP and what you can buy it for are two different things.

Walmart since you want to use target

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-3D-Blu-ray-Blu-ray-Digital-HD-Widescreen/37232842

Blu-ray.com

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-3D-Blu-ray/50851/

Which also lists at 29/27 on sale.

FYE

http://www.fye.com/s/product/3670852/Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-2D-3D-Blu-ray#.U6HVnvldUcQ

B&N

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-chris-evans/24147643?ean=786936842173

Every single one of them has it listed for less than 40.

You need to leave CAG as you said you would, otherwise you're a liar and a hypocrite.

This rcerboss fellow makes starmask look like an aerospace engineer by comparison.

Although I like Kilik, we don't often share the same opinions on these forums. But I have to agree with him 100% here.

Never have I seen a 3D Blu-ray for anywhere close to $60, not even Disney. Captain America and Thor were limited editions. I got both at Best Buy when I got my 3D TV around late 2011. I also bought The Lion King 3D (from Amazon) right before it went back in the vault, and I even bought the Tron/Tron Legacy 5 disc 3D collector's set from Walmart when it first came out. None approached the price point you are stating.

What I paid:

Captain America: TFA 3D - $24.99
Thor 3D - $24.99
The Lion King 3D - $31.99
Tron Legacy 3D set - $37.99

This rcerboss fellow makes starmask look like an aerospace engineer by comparison.

Although I like Kilik, we don't often share the same opinions on these forums. But I have to agree with him 100% here.

Never have I seen a 3D Blu-ray for anywhere close to $60, not even Disney. Captain America and Thor were limited editions. I got both at Best Buy when I got my 3D TV around late 2011. I also bought The Lion King 3D (from Amazon) right before it went back in the vault, and I even bought the Tron/Tron Legacy 5 disc 3D collector's set from Walmart when it first came out. None approached the price point you are stating.

What I paid:

Captain America: TFA 3D - $24.99
Thor 3D - $24.99
The Lion King 3D - $31.99
Tron Legacy 3D set - $37.99
I don't know who starmask is, guess he's a pretty smart guy? Then again if you like this other guy you probably are a few bats short of a belfry yourself. sigh. It's always easy to tell when school is out for the year :???:

As for what you said, I cited my examples already. Plenty of others are out there, all you have to do is look. For instance, I saw World War Z 3D at Best Buy just last night for $55. Which is the MSRP. They STILL have Thor 3D at $55.... again MSRP. Even checking their website isn't much better.... they are each $50 there.

I paid $15 for WWZ during a weekend sale.... that doesn't make the ridiculous price point any better, especially for new adopters. Just because you paid $25 for CA1/T1 during some sale extravaganza that is long over doesn't help me, or anyone else, in the slightest. Or is that too hard to understand?

If nothing else, I'm impressed that you can spout off the prices you paid for so many movies in such detail. The only reason I even remember WWZ was because of an unrelated incident at the store.

Last edited:
Captain America and Thor were on sale for $5 off. Normal price $29.99. You completely ignored the part where I stated that both were limited editions, hence the current high prices. Neither of the other 2 were on sale.

You're just plain wrong. Nothing else to explain. Everyone knows you're wrong, and now you're just being a troll. I might get a laugh or two more before you inevitably wind up temporarily "silenced".

Captain America and Thor were on sale for $5 off. Normal price $29.99. You completely ignored the part where I stated that both were limited editions, hence the current high prices. Neither of the other 2 were on sale.

You're just plain wrong. Nothing else to explain. Everyone knows you're wrong, and now you're just being a troll. I might get a laugh or two more before you inevitably wind up temporarily "silenced".
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/thor-3-d-blu-ray-3d/3103256.p?id=2242920&skuId=3103256&st=thor%203D&lp=2&cp=1

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/world-war-z-blu-ray-3d/1762918.p?id=2754712&skuId=1762918&st=World%20War%20Z%203D&lp=1&cp=1

Enlighten me. Show me where it says "limited edition". Not that "limited edition" means anything anymore......

I've been completely civil, not the one calling others stupid or following them to other threads or whatnot. And unlike others I've posted links backing up everything I've said. Even your little buddy there wasn't able to provide anything beyond a bunch of sites showing a $40 MSRP..... which is what I predicted all along. So what makes you think I'd be "silenced"? I am afraid I don't understand.

Last edited:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/thor-3-d-blu-ray-3d/3103256.p?id=2242920&skuId=3103256&st=thor%203D&lp=2&cp=1

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/world-war-z-blu-ray-3d/1762918.p?id=2754712&skuId=1762918&st=World%20War%20Z%203D&lp=1&cp=1

Enlighten me. Show me where it says "limited edition". Not that "limited edition" means anything anymore......

I've been completely civil, not the one calling others stupid or whatnot. And unlike others I've posted links backing up everything I've said. Even your little buddy there wasn't able to provide anything beyond a bunch of sites showing a $40 MSRP..... which is what I predicted all along. So what makes you think I'd be "silenced"?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/thor-3-disc-3-d-digital-copy-blu-ray-3d/1659519.p?id=2242920&skuId=1659519&st=thor%203d&lp=1&cp=1

Another version thats 34.99. And not sure why its perfectly fine to quote BB prices for YOUR argument but when I do it BB prices are OBVIOUSLY wrong?

You're being intentionally ignorant.

How hard is it to understand msrp and what you actually pay are two different things???

Says the kid completely ignoring the MSRP on what he shared. It's also funny how that version says "Unavailable" everywhere near me while the other one is ready for pickup at all but 1 store in a 50 mile radius. Still, I guess that's something if it actually ships.... I'm half tempted to order it just to see if it gets cancelled.

Edit: FWIW I found the special edition mentioned. Same MSRP. Whaddaya know?

http://www.amazon.com/Thor-Three-Disc-Combo-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B0055EAJ7A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1403119915&sr=8-3&keywords=First+Avenger+3D

Last edited:
At this point, everyone realizes you were wrong. And you said you'd stop posting if you were wrong. Best to cut your losses now and just create a new account.

Says the kid completely ignoring the MSRP on what he shared. It's also funny how that version says "Unavailable" everywhere near me while the other one is ready for pickup at all but 1 store in a 50 mile radius. Still, I guess that's something if it actually ships.... I'm half tempted to order it just to see if it gets cancelled.

Edit: FWIW I found the special edition mentioned. Looks like it's going for even more than what BB was asking for :whistle2:? At least some non-prime sellers are covering the slack :whistle2:?

http://www.amazon.com/Thor-Three-Disc-Combo-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B0055EAJ7A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1403119915&sr=8-3&keywords=First+Avenger+3D
Thats not sold by amazon, and as stated on the box, its a limited edition.

MSRP means nothing if you can find it for less than that.

God damn, do you not understand how shopping works? At all?

Why are you even on here, as according to your fucked up logic, everything is ALWAYS msrp which would negate the existence of this whole freaking site.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/thor-3-disc-3-d-digital-copy-blu-ray-3d/1659519.p?id=2242920&skuId=1659519&st=thor%203d&lp=1&cp=1

Another version thats 34.99. And not sure why its perfectly fine to quote BB prices for YOUR argument but when I do it BB prices are OBVIOUSLY wrong?

You're being intentionally ignorant.

How hard is it to understand msrp and what you actually pay are two different things???
1. READ. MY. FIRST. POST. Never did I say Best Buy wouldn't have it cheaper.... I said I wouldn't bet on it.

2. You posted a dead link. I have no interest in digging up every insulting, degrading thing you've written, I'm sure a stand-up guy like you has edited it already, but w/e.

3. You said Best Buy had the MSRP at $30. That's not accurate, unless Disney had a sudden change of heart and everyone else missed the memo it is $40. So what's more likely? That Best Buy made a mistake? Or that everyone else did?

Cool, that didn't even show up in my search. Is there any difference between the LE at all though?

Last edited:
You said paying 40 at least at launch. Looks like you can pay 28 bucks to BB and get it at launch as well as less than 40 at the numerous other places Ive quoted to you. Hell even B&N who has TERRIBLE prices usually has it for 30.

I dont get how you are even arguing this.

Why are you still here?

You said paying 40 at least at launch. Looks like you can play 28 bucks to BB and get it at launch as well as less than 40 at the numerous other places Ive quoted to you. Hell even B&N who has TERRIBLE prices usually has it for 30.

I dont get how you are even arguing this.

Why are you still here?
You can nitpick and play with words all you want, the intent was clear, it is hitting at $40, and that is that. If I bug you so much then I don't understand why you haven't simply decided to ignore me? It's not hard on a site like this.

Last edited:
You can nitpick and play with words all you want, the intent was clear, it is hitting at $40, and that is that. If I bug you so much then I don't understand why you haven't simply decided to ignore me? It's not hard on a site like this.
How is it hitting at 40 when EVERY site other than Target has it for less? (and Im sure Target price will be less when it comes out)

Are you high?

Please tell me you are retarded or slow. I will feel so bad for picking on a mentally challenged person.

It has to be one of those at this point.

"I would bet my cag card" is pretty straightforward in my book.
Fine Confucius. Make me a CAG card and I will give it to you, you can even post it in your sig. For whatever reason I know you have a ton of anger directed at me, and if this little victory will give you some happiness then by all means enjoy it.

Fine Confucius. Make me a CAG card and I will give it to you, you can even post it in your sig. For whatever reason I know you have a ton of anger directed at me, and if this little victory will give you some happiness then by all means enjoy it.
Just. Stop. Posting.

That's giving up your CAG card.

Lol. You and I both know a cag card is not literal. But if you want to pretend that you meant it literally, then go ahead. In your shoes I would be ashamed but whatever. Wrong is wrong.

People talk big and then spin things when wrong. Typical internet.

By the way, as much as your ego would like to think I'm stalking you, I'm not. I only followed kiliks link from another thread.

bread's done
Back