Meijer instore buy 1 get 1 50% off select titles (YMMV)

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys was at meijer and saw a bunch of games marked as buy 1 get 1 50% off, theres a good amount of games but not all games are part of the promo they have little yellow stickers under neath them ill list the games that I remember...also the prices are mainly MSRP so even with the buy 1 get 1 deal its prob cheaper somewhere else but it might help someone with meijer credit or something..

NBA 2k14 PS3/XBOX 360

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster (PS3) - not sure if vita would be part of this

Tomb Raider PS4/PS3/XBOX 360

and theres like probably 20 more titles I can remember exactly..

They also had fit bit stuff where if you buy a tracker and buy the scale they take 20 dollars off but the scales a wireless scale for 129.99 :p...anyways sorry if the list isnt more complete if someone goes we can update the OP to include more titles..

Meijer has summer bucks this week (June 13-14) so should be able to combine them with the buy 1 get 1 50% deal making it better :D

It's all games, not select games. I was able to get Mario Kart 8 (Marked) and Mario and Luigi Dream Team (Not Marked) under this promo. 

If you're looking for Mario Kart 8 good luck though. I had to go to a second Meijer to get it as the first one I went ot was out of it. The employee there mentioned they had been getting calls asking for it from other stores too.

So do we know if these would stack? Would you be able to get the $10 off on a $60 game and $5 off a $30 (after 50% off) game, thus getting $120 in games for $75?

ya they do i think..thats what previously it has been "general merchandise" it just no longer works on amazon cards unfortunately or psn cards..

I wonder if you can take the meijer add to walmart and pm the ad for the 3ds and get it for $139 with a $40 gifcard ($50 has been reported as well).

I don't know what my buy-in price is on a 3DS XL, but I want one for Fire Emblem and nothing else (I'd actually get Kingdom Hearts at some point as well, but I'm sad that I haven't played a new FE since The Sacred Stones on GBA, and Radiant Dawn is about a billion dollars).

Yep, same at my store.  

Its all games though.  Not specific ones.  The tags are not on all of them, but every game is fine.

I am trying to decide if 45 dollars is low enough for me to pick up any full priced games.

Games I don't own yet that I am interested in: Watch Dogs, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Spiderman 2

Yep, same at my store.

Its all games though. Not specific ones. The tags are not on all of them, but every game is fine.

I am trying to decide if 45 dollars is low enough for me to pick up any full priced games.

Games I don't own yet that I am interested in: Watch Dogs, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Spiderman 2
I would wait, honestly, unless you have nothing fun to play at the moment. Watch Dogs is good but repetitive similar to Assassin's Creed / etc. and it's Ubisoft.. it'll be $40 or less retail before summer is over. Spiderman 2 is a movie game, and they always drop like a rock after a few months. Soul Suspect i'm not sure about :)

Yep, same at my store.

Its all games though. Not specific ones. The tags are not on all of them, but every game is fine.

Watch Dogs is worth it. I beat the whole thing (98% Achievements) in a week and a half, took 72 hours or so. If you're efficient, it's probably doable in 60-65, though. It trades in for $44 right now, and might net a little more next week, so you could get it now, then turn it in to Best Buy when you're done for a decent profit. At the same time, GameStop is promising $40 in credit for it until the 26th or so, plenty of time to get through it (depending on life schedules, of course).

You can get two $60 games for $75 total ($37.50 each). 

Buy one for $60 and a second one for $30 (half off). Use the $10 off $50 summer buck coupon on the $60 game and the $5 off $25 coupon on the $30 game. BAM! Two games for $75.

bread's done
Back