Sony PSN Sale : Best of E3 2013 Sale: 20 Games on Sale Starting 6/10

walls99

CAGiversary!
Please delete if duplicate

Sony is having a sale of 20 games to celebrate E3 starting tomorrow.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/09/best-of-e3-2013-sale-20-games-on-sale-starting-tomorrow/

Hope people find something worth getting. I see MGS V Ground Zeros for under $10 for those with PS Plus

Title                                     PS Plus Price     Sale Price     Original Price
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)     $19.59     $27.99     $39.99
Battlefield 4 (PS3)                     $24.49     $34.99     $49.99
Battlefield 4 (PS4)                     $48.59     $53.99     $59.99
Contrast (PS3)                             $7.34     $10.49     $14.99
Contrast (PS4)                             $7.34     $10.49     $14.99
Diablo III (PS3)                         $23.99     $29.99     $59.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3)     $12.24     $17.49     $24.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn          $22.04     $31.49     $44.99
Collector’s Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (PS3)                     $19.59     $27.99     $39.99
Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita)             $17.49     $24.99     $35.99
Luftrausers (PS Vita)                     $4.89     $6.99     $9.99
Luftrausers (PS3)                         $4.89     $6.99     $9.99
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3) $9.79     $13.99     $19.99
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) $14.69     $20.99     $29.99
Need for Speed: Rivals (PS3)             $29.39     $41.99     $59.99
Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4)             $48.59     $53.99     $59.99
Outlast (PS4)                             $9.79     $13.99     $19.99
Saints Row IV (PS3)                     $13.49     $14.99     $29.99
The Walking Dead: Season Two              $9.79     $13.99     $19.99
– Season Pass (PS3)
The Wolf Among Us – Season Pass (PS3)     $9.79     $13.99     $19.99

waiting for 75% or more on the sales.  Also, this belongs in the PSN weekly thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!  Those prices aren't that great.  Sony killed it last year at E3, and you would think that it will continue the momentum going into this year's E3.  BUT NOooooo!  The E3 Flash Sale is very disappointing.

Has JD2014 been at a better price elsewherE? I'm tempted to get this but everyone in this thread is saying how all the sales suck.

Might get Luftrausers (crossbuy). Has it been cheaper? If I do buy it, you can all thank me when it goes free with PS+. If I don't buy it, you can blame me if it doesn't.

Maybe I will get the ps4 version of metal gear, but overall the ps4 side of this sale is downright offensive...

I take that back a little... The ps4 version of Final Fantasy isn't too terrible for those interested and don't have a ps3.

But if you have both systems ... If you have the ps3 digital version, can you receive a free ps4 upgrade?

HEY LETS PUSH THIS NEW VITA MODEL.... BY pissing on it and not putting a single  stand alone vita game in this sale .

thats why i still say sony will leave the handheld market very soon  and  just go into the phone or some other type  

HEY LETS PUSH THIS NEW VITA MODEL.... BY pissing on it and not putting a single  stand alone vita game in this sale .

thats why i still say sony will leave the handheld market very soon  and  just go into the phone or some other type  

HEY LETS PUSH THIS NEW VITA MODEL.... BY pissing on it and not putting a single stand alone vita game in this sale .

thats why i still say sony will leave the handheld market very soon and just go into the phone or some other type
I feel like PS+ gives away games faster than they can even make them. They are going to run out of games to give away. If you've had PS+ for a bit you'll have already collected a ton of games just waiting to download onto the system.

I wish the Walking Dead Season 2 season pass was for the Vita.
I think I might have bit if it was on Vita too, but at the same time. I don't know if they are going to go with a physical release again after all the episodes are out. I'd rather own a cart to go with the other one I have on my shelf.

Luftrausers, and I'll finally pick up The Wolf Among Us Season pass, not sure when it'll be under $10 again.

I feel like PS+ gives away games faster than they can even make them. They are going to run out of games to give away. If you've had PS+ for a bit you'll have already collected a ton of games just waiting to download onto the system.

I think I might have bit if it was on Vita too, but at the same time. I don't know if they are going to go with a physical release again after all the episodes are out. I'd rather own a cart to go with the other one I have on my shelf.
yea even with a 32gb card i got a ton of games waiting to get on the filled memory card

I take that back a little... The ps4 version of Final Fantasy isn't too terrible for those interested and don't have a ps3.

But if you have both systems ... If you have the ps3 digital version, can you receive a free ps4 upgrade?
yes, until the end of this year (i believe) you can transfer your PS3 account to a PS4 version. One-way transfer, tho (ie, that account - not just the character - will no longer be valid for PS3). Worth it, in my books. Picked up XIV on PS3 for 15$ in January. transferred to PS4 on launch. haven't looked back!

How is The Wolf Among Us for that PS+ price? I downloaded episode 1 for free last nite and liked it, but IDK if I should hold out sice everyone is complaining about prices here. Never saw the comics.

I think I paid $13-14 for Wolf Among Us a while back. Worth every penny. And I never seen the comics either. But once the last episode comes out and they start rolling out the physical, I could see sub $10 sales or better coming. Just depends on how bad you want to play or how long you want to wait really. I preordered the PS4 version already, if that tells you anything.

How is The Wolf Among Us for that PS+ price? I downloaded episode 1 for free last nite and liked it, but IDK if I should hold out sice everyone is complaining about prices here. Never saw the comics.
I like TWAU better than se2 of TWD. and I was a diehard se1 fan.

What is the monthly subscription for ffiv?
Starts at $12.99 for 8 character slots, one per world (server). $15 for something like 40 and 8. $1-2$/ mos for any additional retainers you hire (think of them as equaling 20 slots each at the auction house. you already get two as part of the story). Solid game for solo players, and the first 30 are free. Do believe it requires a CC to set that up, tho.

I am paying 13$+1$ (one character, one server, one additional retainer).

I picked up GZ.  Had some store credit. Only way I justified paying for a demo.  But I do love Metal Gear

Luftrausers is a lot of fun, but I'm not going to double down on it (already have it on Steam) if they're not going to fix the laser ace trophy. That's just lazy.

bread's done
Back