Sony Gold Wireless Headset - $79.99 Amazon, $71.99 with PM & Cartwheel at Target

Anyone have these? I've convinced a friend he "NEEDS" a gaming headset after trying my Astro A50s the last couple times he's come over.  Obviously not expecting the same quality but apples versus oranges are these still delicious?  Amazon casuals seem to be sold on them and they gotta be a massive improvement over a low end surround setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have these? I've convinced a friend he "NEEDS" a gaming headset after trying my Astro A50s the last couple times he's come over. Obviously not expecting the same quality but apples versus oranges are these still delicious? Amazon casuals seem to be sold on them and they gotta be a massive improvement over a low end surround setup.
From various sites, reviews, etc. that I've read, I've seen nothing but praise for this headset. I don't need a pair as I have Astro A50s and Logitech G430s but these really have me curious. I like how they are 'foldable'/compact for easier storage, as well.

I use these on my PS4, PS3, and Vita and love them.  Great pair of headphones for the money!  And that's a great price, I paid $85 at BB (Pricematched Amazon) a few months ago.

I didn't the headset on Target's website. Guess I'll just drive there instead since it's close.

Edit: got one

I have pair I got from awd for around 70 and this is a great deal.

Really love mine, work very seamlessly with the Quad and the Triple. Can be hooked up with a headphone jack to anything as well, works on the vita or your phone etc.

Never had a pair of surround sound headsets before but I think they are pretty good sounding to me.

bread's done
Back