MarcusKane SMALL Ball Lowball gauging interest

MarcusKane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Im gauging interest in a smaller lowball. Some of the Games are a little harder to find. If this one is successful I will have another much larger one with some more expensive stuff. This would happen in the next couple weeks. Any questions just let me know? Also im going to add more than whats here so this could end up being a medium sized one!

Added some more stuff. Also added conditions. Im going to take some pics and put them up. 

Note This is why im doing lowballs: As I mentioned below ''Definitely will be doing better stuff depending how this one goes. I buy and sell games on the side to offset my medical costs. I got diagnosed with young onset parkinsons disease in late 2012 and i do ok physically but man its expensive!'' 

Ds- 

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - game only - G

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin- cart only-G

Mario Kart ds- No manual-G

Metroid Prime Pinball - cart only-G

Korg DS-10 Synthesizer- RARE Cart only-G

Ps2-
Jade cacoon 2- rare-  gs case-G some light scratches
- Summoner 2- Complete in Box! - G Disc is flawless
Mafia- CIB Like New
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance- CIB Good condition front cover has a tear at the top. 

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria- Complete- G disc is flawless

Psone- Centipede- complete- G

360-

Fable 2- complete
Fable -3 - Complete

Sega Genesis- Hardball 3 CIB-G  Box has a nick on the side but for it being an old cardboard case its in good condition.

Bulls vs Lakers - CIB-G

NFL Football 94- CIB-G

PS3- Assassins Creed - Like new only played a couple times. CIB
Castlevania LOS- Like New CIB
[SIZE=11pt]Duke Nukem Forever- CIB - G[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Heavy Rain Directors cut- CIB Like NEW[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Wii:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Dead Rising Chop till you drop- CIB- Very Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]My Sims Agents- CIB Very Good[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, uh I have a question...

What the fuck is Handball for Sega genesis? I have never heard of it. Need Pics Please K Thnx Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I picked up Fire Emblem Radiance of Dawn today at a garage sale.................Complete in box....for 1 dollar....inside of it was also a copy of Animal Crossing. I thought Fire Emblem was the other one thats worth like 20 bucks for gc. I legitimately feel bad. Its going for an average of 75 on ebay................Should I go back and give them more money? Should I keep it? ...............or should I throw it in da LOWBALL?

Well I picked up Fire Emblem Radiance of Dawn today at a garage sale.................Complete in box....for 1 dollar....inside of it was also a copy of Animal Crossing. I thought Fire Emblem was the other one thats worth like 20 bucks for gc. I legitimately feel bad. Its going for an average of 75 on ebay................Should I go back and give them more money? Should I keep it? ...............or should I throw it in da LOWBALL?I
If they seemed happy to sell it for $1 then I don't see a reason to go back and offer anything more. They set the price and got what they asked out of it then consider yourself lucky to have landed an amazing deal. Others may disagree but that's my opinion!

If they seemed happy to sell it for $1 then I don't see a reason to go back and offer anything more. They set the price and got what they asked out of it then consider yourself lucky to have landed an amazing deal. Others may disagree but that's my opinion!
What about the copy of Animal Crossing? Turns out the ladies step son died and they're selling his stuff to raise money for his funeral >_<. I also got a GBC for 7 bucks and Doom collectors edition for a dollar.

Definitely will be doing better stuff depending how this one goes. I buy and sell games on the side to offset my medical costs. I got diagnosed with young onset parkinsons disease in late 2012 and i do ok physically but man its expensive!

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - game only - G

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin- cart only-G

I won't be bidding on these items - wink - wink ---WINK -- WINK!

shmups action adventure stuff and there is something else...

CONTRA HARD CORPS
Ill keep My eye out are you interested in any of these for Sega:

Frogger- loose

Sonic Not For Resale- CIB

Starflight - CIB

madden 96- CIB

Streets of Rage -CIB

World Series Baseball- Cib

PGA Tour 3- CIB

NBA Live 96- CIB

THESE. thanks man, hope this works out for ya! basically any sega game I don't have that is a non sports title I would bid on.
Got you! Hoping to get more than a dollar for those since their harder too find and worth a little more >_<. Anybody else interested?

bread's done
Back