* * * * - 2 votes

Final Fantasy X/X-2 PS3 standard edition $24.99 on Amazon

Final Fantasy

#1 Naterrs   I'll see you in Hell! CAGiversary!   385 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:48 AM

http://www.amazon.co...852H5MVY8&psc=1

It's only $5 cheaper than it has been, but I just noticed this today. I didn't see another topic for it so I thought I'd post one. If this is not worth a post or has already been discussed, let me know and I'll get it deleted.

#2 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   11326 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

10$ at target after price match and pre order ;), the remasters are great btw :D
Currently playing
:ps4: cod black ops 3, uncharted collection, star wars battlefront, the order 1886, batman arkham knight, assassins creed unity,blacklight retribution, the transistor

ADD ME ON PSN NOW !!!!! :D

690739.png

#3 caffolote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   206 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

caffolote

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

Holding off until a potential $20 price at Black Friday

#4 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   11326 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:06 AM

you could save more at target now though so why wait ?
Currently playing
:ps4: cod black ops 3, uncharted collection, star wars battlefront, the order 1886, batman arkham knight, assassins creed unity,blacklight retribution, the transistor

690739.png

#5 punkmaggit   Masashi Hamauzu > you CAGiversary!   2505 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:24 AM

you could save more at target now though so why wait ?

Because not all Targets will do the PM and preorder promo together.

#6 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   11326 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:27 AM

Because not all Targets will do the PM and preorder promo together.

if you havent tried you should. nothing to lose honestly
Currently playing

690739.png

#7 Vigilante   Not Technically "Up" CAGiversary!   31701 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

Bump because this is buried.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: LoZ: ALBW :ps3: Ni no Kuni  :vita: Lost Dimension

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Rocket League (4.5/5) :vita: Super Blackout (4.0/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#8 Dominick331   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   254 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Dominick331

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:37 PM

Tempted. I'm hoping it hits that price even sooner, FF gamers tend to drop like rocks these days, I doubt this will be any exception.

#9 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2853 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:45 PM

Yeah, Target has the limited edition with the art book. Bought it last night with a preorder card for $25, but the girl who denied me on the $1 Tomb Raider last year was working the customer service desk so I didn't bother trying to stack the price match plus the card, but it works if you can do it according to other reports.

#10 Geco17   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2704 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:49 PM

It's still this price in case anyone is wondering. This is a direct PM of GS. So if you have credit there and want it, that maybe a route to go.

337782.png

#11 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2853 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

I don't know if Target will accept a price match on the limited edition now since the price is always higher on Amazon for that one than the standard edition. Glad I picked this up last week and kept it rather than returning it.

#12 Zantetzuken   Essence of Backlog Finishing CAGiversary!   181 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Zantetzuken

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

I was wondering what brought on such a steep drop in price so soon on Amazon. Though as much as I'd like to experience firsthand how the remasters turned out, I can wait.

"You want some of this love story?" - K-Brad                      

Spoiler

#13 Eternal Session   Banned Banned   962 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Eternal Session

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

10$ at target after price match and pre order ;), the remasters are great btw :D

I was able to do this on Sunday. Paid $11 for this. Right into the backlog it goes. Not that it matters. This won't ever it sub-$10, and on the off chance it does, It won't be low enough to matter. Plus I used Target funny money for it and got the LE artbook. So I'm happy.

#14 Vigilante   Not Technically "Up" CAGiversary!   31701 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

I was able to do this on Sunday. Paid $11 for this. Right into the backlog it goes. Not that it matters. This won't ever it sub-$10, and on the off chance it does, It won't be low enough to matter. Plus I used Target funny money for it and got the LE steelbook. So I'm happy.

Uh, I think you mean the LE artbook packaging, as there isn't a steelbook for FFX/X-2 HD.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: LoZ: ALBW :ps3: Ni no Kuni  :vita: Lost Dimension

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Rocket League (4.5/5) :vita: Super Blackout (4.0/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#15 Eternal Session   Banned Banned   962 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Eternal Session

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

Uh, I think you mean the LE artbook packaging, as there isn't a steelbook for FFX/X-2 HD.

Ah yes, you're right. Haven't opened it yet, but I did think it felt too soft to be a steelbook.

#16 eXTechno   Techno CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

eXTechno

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

I just put a limited edition on hold at the only target that has 1 last copy left

Wish that pre-order deal still worked but also hopin that they PM this

amiibo Hunters unite!

Get together with other amiibo Hunters in your area in the IRC Chat Room here

http://client01.chat...channel=#amiibo

#17 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2853 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

Does the limited edition have the same SKU as the standard edition? If so, it should be possible to PM at Target.

#18 MSU_DVM   Stanton for MVP! CAGiversary!   1041 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

Does the limited edition have the same SKU as the standard edition? If so, it should be possible to PM at Target.

I don't think it does. When I tried to pm last week the worker scanned the LE barcode and it went to a separate listing from the standard.

Currently Playing: :xb1: Gears of War Ultimate :360: Dragon Ball Xenoverse   :vita: Persona 4 (plat run) :ps4: Dark Souls II SoFS

miamiheatfan1121.png

Heatfan1121.png

#19 eXTechno   Techno CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

eXTechno

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

I successfully PMed this just now

I was taken to the customer service desk and showed the lady my phone of my Amazon page and she just typed it in

amiibo Hunters unite!

#20 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1241 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

This is a deal! My favorite game though. Nostalgia rush.

#21 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2853 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

I was taken to the customer service desk and showed the lady my phone of my Amazon page and she just typed it in

Congrats. I wasn't trying to be a hater or anything. I just know that Target employees are sticklers when it comes to rules. And kudos on getting a price match with your phone without them dragging out the iPad.

#22 eXTechno   Techno CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

eXTechno

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:26 PM

Congrats. I wasn't trying to be a hater or anything. I just know that Target employees are sticklers when it comes to rules. And kudos on getting a price match with your phone without them dragging out the iPad.

Lol no I wasn't takin ur post as a hater or anything

Just merely stating I was able to PM the Limited Edition to the Standard

But yea it might be because she typed it in instead of doing any kind of Scanning

amiibo Hunters unite!