[Amazon/GS] Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright (3DS) - $31.99

Diggeh

CAG Newbie
Happy E3!
 ​
03qdbpG.jpg
 ​
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (3DS)
$39.99
Amazon ($31.99)
GameStop ($31.99)
 ​
No idea why the price is so low. Get on it CAG!

Last edited by a moderator:
This game might be $30 then. For some reason GameStop has been charging $31.99 for games that should be $29.99 (MK7, Super Mario 3D Land).

It's going to be $30 again isn't it? I got the last Layton for this much. Dammit between this and the Persona games I'm broke in the new video games front.

Pricing this above MSRP sounds exactly like something Gamestop would do. :???:

So I'll just wait for Best Buy to carry it--then I can get it for $23.99+tax thanks to GCU.

Pricing this above MSRP sounds exactly like something Gamestop would do. :???:

So I'll just wait for Best Buy to carry it--then I can get it for $23.99+tax thanks to GCU.
Amazon has it listed for 39 http://www.amazon.com/Professor-Layton-Phoenix-Wright-Attorney-3DS/dp/B00KWFY04A/ref=sr_tr_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1402492264&sr=1-1&keywords=ace+attorney

Newegg has it for 39 (although wrong picture) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190420&cm_re=professor_layton-_-78-190-420-_-Product

Good price for the game....may still pass...I need to check out what i'm getting these next few months to see if it's in the budget, but decent price nonetheless (with free shipping or order in store).

Thanks for the heads-up.  I needed to do a pre-order to get a trade bonus today, so I went ahead and paid it off in full (same $31.99 in store).  Only thing is, I don't know if that locks in the price or not.  I know if I pre-order online it locks it in (at least, I know that they either give you that price or cancel it), but I don't know what happens in store if the price goes up before release - do I still get it for $31.99, or do they try to charge me the $8 difference?  Anyhow, I can always cancel if it turns out that the real MSRP is $29.99.

Agreed for being so close to release I wish it had the MSRP defined....I'm sure we'll see the price soon and somehow I feel $29.99 is the MSRP....about the same price for Ace Attorney Dual Destinies.

Did you read that somewhere?
If this is a $39.99 game listed at $31.99 in store it'll be the first time in the history of forever they launched a Nintendo product $9 off.

If it's a $29.99 MSRP game it'll be business as usual for them. I don't hate on GS like most people do but to charge $2 more than MSRP while charging MSRP for used seems petty.

Well, I confirmed that pre-ordering in-store does not lock in the price (figured as much). So, I tried to order online, but Saver doesn't seem to work for free shipping (I assume that is because it is a preorder).  Oh well.

YES!!!  All of our price-match submissions paid off!  Now to pre-order before they all change their minds about that.

wow, good price at launch, as this matches GCU pricepoint.  Maybe bestbuy will step up and lower the price too before GCU kicks in *insert diabolical laugh here*

bread's done
Back