* * * * * 1 votes

(Expires 6/30) FOXConnect 40% Off All Purchases Up to $100(YMMV)

blu ray bluray blu-ray foxconnect fox connect sale deal ultraviolet digital

#31 Mahgin86   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Mahgin86

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:26 AM

Apology worked but not Pop. Here's hoping it'll hold out until I can get paid..

"Dear Customer, the Kinetic Sensor, has been cancelled." - goHastings
http://www.blu-ray.c...on.php?u=226879

#32 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7943 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

What did you have in your cart?

#33 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7943 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:39 AM

Nvm it's working for me. I had an order over $100 so it wasn't applying. Hmmmm may still do this then. Bones San 8 and 4 seasons of Modern Family for a little over $50

#34 Morilak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   387 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

As of 10 seconds ago the Apology Code is still taking 40% off. Though no automatic 50% off like yesterday. Again YMMV for how long it stays active.

#35 MochaRaf   I Come Here Often... CAGiversary!   1429 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

In case anyone is wondering, my order that featured no pre-order items shipped today. I only had the 50% off glitch, I didn't have the double 50% off that people were able to take advantage of using the code "Pop". Makes me think that those people will most likely also have their orders honored.

#36 Mahgin86   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Mahgin86

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:56 AM

Anyone know the time frame for the Apology code? Was it in an email or something? I won't lose any sleep if I can't get this deal, but if I can, that'd be pretty nice..

"Dear Customer, the Kinetic Sensor, has been cancelled." - goHastings
http://www.blu-ray.c...on.php?u=226879

#37 The Laughing Mann  

The Laughing Mann

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

Anyone know the time frame for the Apology code? Was it in an email or something? I won't lose any sleep if I can't get this deal, but if I can, that'd be pretty nice..

I would say since most deals tend to time out by end of week, best to do this by the end of today.

Aug 2015 Current Shows (TV, not airing): The Flash, Mad Men, Farscape, House of Cards; (TV, airing): Killjoys, Hell on Wheels, Ray Donovan, Masters of Sex, The Strain

Aug 2015 Current Games: The Forest, Witcher 2, Jade Empire, Outlast, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Guild Wars 2, Team Fortress 2

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing_[BC], Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#38 Nightcrawler13   Go Stros! CAGiversary!   577 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Nightcrawler13

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

My order has shipped as well :)

#39 blacktrinary   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   242 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

blacktrinary

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:32 PM

This is the message from my email. I check today some movies no longer apply to the code such as Cosmos and The Grand Budapest Hotel. They worked before the "50% glitch day".

Dear Fox Connect Customer,

Thank you for your recent order of the United Artists 90th Anniversary Collection, but we’re afraid we have some bad news. Because of a technical malfunction, for a short time, FoxConnect.com incorrectly listed this box set for sale even though it is not available. We have not manufactured or sold this item in many years and have removed it from FoxConnect.com. We have gone ahead and cancelled your order for this item and of course you will not be charged for it. We strive to provide nothing but great shopping experiences on Fox Connect. With our sincere apologies, please accept the promo code below for 40% off your next order on Fox Connect valid through 6/30/14*.

PROMO CODE: APOLOGY

Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Sincerely,

Fox Connect Customer Service

#40 The Laughing Mann  

The Laughing Mann

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

My order has shipped as well :)

Mine too. 4 Seasons of Archer for $29 and UPS Ground shipping (all DVD, of course).

Aug 2015 Current Shows (TV, not airing): The Flash, Mad Men, Farscape, House of Cards; (TV, airing): Killjoys, Hell on Wheels, Ray Donovan, Masters of Sex, The Strain

Aug 2015 Current Games: The Forest, Witcher 2, Jade Empire, Outlast, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Guild Wars 2, Team Fortress 2

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing_[BC], Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#41 The Laughing Mann  

The Laughing Mann

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

This is the message from my email. I check today some movies no longer apply to the code such as Cosmos and The Grand Budapest Hotel. They worked before the "50% glitch day".

Dear Fox Connect Customer,

Thank you for your recent order of the United Artists 90th Anniversary Collection, but we’re afraid we have some bad news. Because of a technical malfunction, for a short time, FoxConnect.com incorrectly listed this box set for sale even though it is not available. We have not manufactured or sold this item in many years and have removed it from FoxConnect.com. We have gone ahead and cancelled your order for this item and of course you will not be charged for it. We strive to provide nothing but great shopping experiences on Fox Connect. With our sincere apologies, please accept the promo code below for 40% off your next order on Fox Connect valid through 6/30/14*.

PROMO CODE: APOLOGY

Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Sincerely,

Fox Connect Customer Service

Thanks for the email copy. Updating OP with credit to your contribution.

#42 rightwingjedi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   177 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

rightwingjedi

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

APOLOGY....

Dead?

Not working on X Days anymore

#43 The Laughing Mann  

The Laughing Mann

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

APOLOGY....

Dead?

Not working on X Days anymore

Does it work on Cosmos or any other items?

#44 blacktrinary   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   242 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

blacktrinary

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:20 AM

Does it work on Cosmos or any other items?

Many of the items have been removed from the "APOLOGY" list. Few I randomly tried that still work are Planet of the Apes Legacy Collection w/ Movie Money, Dom Hemingway, Oculus, and The Fly.  Hopefully they'll put all the items back on the list.

#45 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7943 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

Goes til the 30th? Nice. May have to order more in two weeks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blu ray, bluray, blu-ray, foxconnect, fox, connect, sale, deal, ultraviolet, digital