Gamestop PUR Only $20 off PS4 Games (6/13 - 6/15) Killzone: SF and Knack for $20

Anybody know if coupons work on these?  I have a percentage off used and new coupon I would like to use.  Thinking that since these are PUR deals only, the system will only allow the PUR deal or the coupon

Go buy something cheap that you need.

Gears of War 2 is a dollar and would probably bump you up 100 points :lol:
Assuming that was meant for me, I have GoW 2 already, and used games are 20 points per dollar spent. I'd need to buy a $5 game in order to get the 100 points I need to save $5 on the transaction. Not really worth it. ;) If I traded in $5 worth of games, that would do the trick also, but.

Assuming that was meant for me, I have GoW 2 already, and used games are 20 points per dollar spent. I'd need to buy a $5 game in order to get the 100 points I need to save $5 on the transaction. Not really worth it. ;) If I traded in $5 worth of games, that would do the trick also, but.
flip something using the current mega stacking being done with assassins creed and cod from the target deal. easy 100 points and much more :D

So what you're saying is watch the TIVs on these games after the 50% Best Buy boost on Sunday (Killzone is $14 and Knack $15 right now).

I like both of these games and have bought and sold and rebought killzone a bunch of times. I really like the online. I'll grab knack again with credit since I wouldn't mind getting a platinum trophy with the coming summer drought of games.

Is this power up rewards or power up rewards pro?

My pro has lapsed but if I can get in on this on my free membership then I'm getting it. I only ever had Pro for the magazine and I have to get my address sorted out before I renew that (they will send it to the wrong address for  months while they slowly change it over)

My pro has lapsed but if I can get in on this on my free membership then I'm getting it. I only ever had Pro for the magazine and I have to get my address sorted out before I renew that (they will send it to the wrong address for months while they slowly change it over)
So what you're saying is gamestop left you..Prolapsed?

I'll see myself out.

look guys if all else fails to PM at Target if you can get your hands on the actual ad. take it to Wal-mart. their policy will allow price match on Member only items. unless you get a complete A-hole to argue with you

We gladly match the price in the following types of ads:*
  • Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price
    Example: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)

[*]Competitors' ads that feature a specific item for a specified price
[*]Preferred shopping card prices for specific items that are in a printed ad

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>

look guys if all else fails to PM at Target if you can get your hands on the actual ad. take it to Wal-mart. their policy will allow price match on Member only items. unless you get a complete A-hole to argue with you

• Buy one, get one free ads with a specified priceExample: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)
Keep reading their PM policy...

"We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:

Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"
Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free"
Items that require a purchase to get a competitors' gift card
example: "Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card
"

People like you promote people hounding CS because they think that they are right. All they have to do is actually read ALL of the PM policy

Last edited by a moderator:
My pro has lapsed but if I can get in on this on my free membership then I'm getting it. I only ever had Pro for the magazine and I have to get my address sorted out before I renew that (they will send it to the wrong address for months while they slowly change it over)
power up pro which would be the paid membership is what these prices are for

<p>

• Buy one, get one free ads with a specified priceExample: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)
Yeah but at Wal-Mart you can't get both to stack. I am Hoping to get the price match and then the reservee a game for a dollar get 15 off any game

I waited until E3 expecting both to be free with Plus but I really think Sony will not add retail games for a while. Maybe Knack during holidays but I think they'll focus on quick ports of PS3 titles and indie games until 2015.

Yeah next month is going to be interesting for both PS+ and GWG, now that they are very similar products the competition is going to be fun to watch, and great for us that have both services.

Yeah next month is going to be interesting for both PS+ and GWG, now that they are very similar products the competition is going to be fun to watch, and great for us that have both services.
Personally I'd be fine with the rumors of more PS3 remastered games on PS4 if they were free on PS+. Like say, God of War Ascension, Killzone 2/3 remastered, Uncharted games, etc. Though I imagine those would have bigger budgets even as remastered games and probably not free at all.

Keep reading their PM policy...

"We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:

Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"
Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free"
Items that require a purchase to get a competitors' gift card
example: "Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card
"

People like you promote people hounding CS because they think that they are right. All they have to do is actually read ALL of the PM policy
What do you mean? The deal does not fulfill any of those conditions. So it is not against Target's policy to price match it. I do not see the problem.

Knack worth it for coop?
Nope. The second player in co-op is pretty much an afterthought for the design of the game. It's extremely frustrating to play as the second player. If you have kids you're playing with, it is tolerable for that purpose, but it is overall a poor design.

In for Knack at that price... I'm not expecting a revolutionary game, just a good time. It seems like a lot of people want all these 3d platformers so reinvent the wheel so to speak.... Me... I just want a good time. I don't mind if its like many other games before it.

bread's done
Back