- - - - -

GGT 322 wins E3 2014

#1 Beatles93   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   2192 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago   Has been playing New Super Mario Bros. U
Wii

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:28 AM

We won everybody thought microsoft but we were the best.

Coming 2014 (maybe)
-whoknows kombat 12
-captian indignate's island
-Mega man 11
-chizu the last gaurdian

#2 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

We did have #1 Princess Rosalina.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#3 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:35 AM

sony won...again!

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#4 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6626 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Wii U

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

Smash Bros event was a blast, I stayed for the whole thing!!!

Played the following stuff,

On the 3DS version:

Little Mac battle against 3 CPUs, won this match. Think it was 2 or 3 minutes.

Greninja on a 1 minute battle against 3 CPU for the Smash Run fight (the guy before me stopped so I got to finish), won this one.

Kirby for a full 5 minute Smash Run and the 1 minute battle after it. Won this one as well, LOVED this mode

On the Wii U version, all 4 player matches:

Link in 1st

Villager in 1st

Donkey Kong in 1st

Little Mac in 2nd

Mega Man in 3rd

Pikachu in 4th

Was a real lot of fun, I need to play this game again!

Also, got some random swag

Spoiler

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#5 Chizu  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

You forgot The Last Guardian

#6 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:00 AM

We really didn't need to know what place you finished in those matches.

#humblebrag

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#7 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5518 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:41 AM

I went to the event but the lines were way too long. 

I went to Target to try that price match + $15 thing and it was a no-go.

Good day. 

#8 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6626 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Wii U

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:44 AM

We really didn't need to know what place you finished in those matches.

#humblebrag

Yup, bragging that I got last one of the matches :D

Yeah, I was there for 4 hours to play what I did, but I was talking to a lot of the people so it was still pretty fun. The line was kinda longish though.

659629.png?68329996

#9 Beatles93   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   2192 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago   Has been playing New Super Mario Bros. U
Wii

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:44 AM

I went to Target to try that price match + $15 thing and it was a no-go.

Good day.

So far I have gotten with the 15
battlefield 4 25.99
Dead rising 3 25.99
Pokemon y 18.20

#10 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17080 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:11 AM

mociwe did you wavedash cancel into sword man attack and then do this ground pound flame man and then plink into his final smash?

#11 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5149 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

Someone who interviewed me at Fanime put me in a video:

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#12 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17080 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

are you that hot asian at the end of the video?

#13 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17080 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:19 AM

damn dawg you even painted your nails

#14 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:22 AM

purple balls

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#15 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17080 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

speaking of league there's a video of some dude slapping his g/f over the game. what a piece of shit

I assume that's what that cosplay is? I don't know indidawg never invites me to play dota/league/smite/wc3/borderlands with him

#16 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5149 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

Yeah, it's League, I wanted to work on a Lina cosplay from DotA2 but I didn't end up getting motivated to work super hard and try and finish it with conventions so close, so I improved a couple things about my Syndra cosplay.

sig.gif

#17 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:32 AM

I want to be Rosalina.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#18 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5149 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:33 AM

I want to be Rosalina.

Me too, also if you totally went hardcore you could probably get something ready for AX... assuming you go.  ;)

sig.gif

#19 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

No, you don't understand.

I want to be Rosalina.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#20 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17080 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

you're not pretty enough

#21 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

thx

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#22 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:39 AM

BfQkU31CUAADiCG.jpg

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#23 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17080 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:41 AM

I mean I'm glad she mentioned her flat ass first because I didn't want to be rude and say she had a flat ass

#24 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6626 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Wii U

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:42 AM

mociwe did you wavedash cancel into sword man attack and then do this ground pound flame man and then plink into his final smash?

None of this happened 

:P

659629.png?68329996

#25 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:42 AM

Someone who interviewed me at Fanime put me in a video:

They cut u off after you said playin with my 3 purple balls, hahaha

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#26 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17080 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

None of this happened 

:P

you're so bad stop using mega man

#27 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5518 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:45 AM

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Mega ManView it anyway?

How is there a second page with no posts in it? 

#28 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35055 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:45 AM

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#29 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17080 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:47 AM

Fuck I lost a funny picture of that asshole in the scarf I thought I saved it

oh nerts

#30 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5518 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:47 AM

thx