GGT 322 wins E3 2014

Beatles93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
We won everybody thought microsoft but we were the best.

Coming 2014 (maybe)
-whoknows kombat 12
-captian indignate's island
-Mega man 11
-chizu the last gaurdian

Last edited by a moderator:
Smash Bros event was a blast, I stayed for the whole thing!!!

Played the following stuff,

On the 3DS version:

Little Mac battle against 3 CPUs, won this match. Think it was 2 or 3 minutes.

Greninja on a 1 minute battle against 3 CPU for the Smash Run fight (the guy before me stopped so I got to finish), won this one.

Kirby for a full 5 minute Smash Run and the 1 minute battle after it. Won this one as well, LOVED this mode

On the Wii U version, all 4 player matches:

Link in 1st

Villager in 1st

Donkey Kong in 1st
Little Mac in 2nd

Mega Man in 3rd

Pikachu in 4th

Was a real lot of fun, I need to play this game again!

Also, got some random swag

WP_20140611_004.jpg

I went to the event but the lines were way too long. 

I went to Target to try that price match + $15 thing and it was a no-go.

Good day. 

mociwe did you wavedash cancel into sword man attack and then do this ground pound flame man and then plink into his final smash?

speaking of league there's a video of some dude slapping his g/f over the game. what a piece of shit

I assume that's what that cosplay is? I don't know indidawg never invites me to play dota/league/smite/wc3/borderlands with him

Yeah, it's League, I wanted to work on a Lina cosplay from DotA2 but I didn't end up getting motivated to work super hard and try and finish it with conventions so close, so I improved a couple things about my Syndra cosplay.

Whoknow$ is just acting out because I won't talk to him since he was being a judgemental asshole yesterday about that scarf dude so continue on as usual with not paying attention to anything he says.

I wish ghost was here. He would know what to do about the woman trapped inside of indidawg and this fight between whoknows and the rest of the world.

I don't think there's anything else coming out this year that I want to play other than Smash, but I guess that's fine because I still have Dark Souls, Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, Bioshock Infinite, the last bit of GTA5, and god knows what else to finish.

I think I have an interview for a front desk gig but after visiting the place I'm kinda worried they might have a serious suits-every-day dress code, which might just sink me out of it because I don't even own one suit. Recently gained a connection at a temp agency though so maybe something will come of that.

bread's done
Back