- - - - -

GGT 322 wins E3 2014

#481 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35230 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

I'm the 100% Orange Juice winner!

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

#482 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Who knew that all you needed this whole time was luck and not skill to win a game.

Good job, Zeki.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#483 CaptainJoel   Where there's Smoke, there's Fire CAGiversary!   13947 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

What is 100% Orange Juice?

#484 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2040 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:32 AM

No, he's 100% the winner of Orange Juice... whatever that is.

#485 Beatles93   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   2279 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago   Has been playing New Super Mario Bros. U
Wii

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:40 AM

That ending was very touching... and fitting.

Amazing song though, Tenacious D is an awesome band

#486 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35230 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:02 AM

a3Y67Ke_460sa_v1.gif

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

#487 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:05 AM

Pedo

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#488 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2040 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:43 AM

Podo.

#489 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:56 AM

RosaLeda

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#490 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2040 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

The rose garden or the fútbol stadium in Spain?

#491 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

Bqs4b8qCAAA2bG7.jpg

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#492 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2040 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

She should go blonde and get some blue contacts.

#493 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

RoseLeda

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#494 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:52 AM

super-smash-bros-4-rosalina.jpg

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#495 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5522 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

RoseLeda who?

#496 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

New+Challenger+Approaching+.+For+any+of+

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#497 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:54 AM

gU15t4Z.gif

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#498 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

tumblr_n4uylp2VXM1s4uw9po1_400.gif

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#499 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

ibdhafQK2nbzDj.gif

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#500 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

tumblr_mw7rvfH9jH1s8ouhxo1_500.gif

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#501 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5522 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:57 AM

http://www.cheapassg...o=new_post&f=21

#502 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16257 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:57 AM

http://www.cheapassg...-100-vitamin-c/

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.