Is anyone else enjoying the Iron Banner?
Iron Banner where your Defense and Weapon damage matter, but laggy connections matter more. Seriously, there is always that one guy who seems to always kill you, take less damage, kill you easier and what a surprise he is at the top of their team. hmmmm wonder why.
Also included in the iron banner...
- Shoulder Charges that smack people but does no damage
- Point blank shotgun shots that show no effect on opponents shields/health
- Weapons that kill you much faster than when you try to use the same weapon on others
- Everyone killing you with Thorn, Red Death, Shotgun, or some garbage weapon you never heard of
- Laggy gameplay that make you feel like everyone has a 56K modem
- Getting shot dead after you go around the corner
- Getting shot behind a wall by a gun that cant shoot through walls
- Having to pick up ammo two times or more because the game simply wont give it to you after holding square
Honestly all these things are probably a result of this games terrible lag. As much fun as this game would be, the lag really makes me not enjoy it the more i play it. Yet i keep coming back, probably because it would be really fun if the lag situation was fixed. But i am not even sure bungie or activision care about the current situation.
In other news i hit rank 3 in iron banner, so hope i can get a shotgun drop.