[PC] Bundle Central Debut features 5 Steam games

rygar666

CAGiversary!
This "Pay What You Want" game pack contains Rain Blood Chronicles: Mirage, Thunder Wolves, Expeditions: Conquistador, Super Killer Hornet Resurrection and Humanity Asset.

(Expeditions: Conquistador is normally $20 on Steam) [attachment=5817:Mirage.png][attachment=5818:expeditions-conquistador-combat.jpg]

All games are redeemable on Steam for Windows. (Expeditions is also available on Mac and Linux.)

www.BundleCentral.com

The sale continues for 3 more days with proceeds supporting indie developers, as well as, the Red Cross.

Hm. Rain Blood Chronicles looks decent (name aside), and I'm a sucker for anything tying itself into the wuxia genre, but it's only $10 on Steam. $4.99 (or even $3, if you discount the value of the first tier) isn't much of a discount.

If it were in the first tier, I'd go for it, but there isn't really enough else for me to justify buying in. Oh, well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. Rain Blood Chronicles looks decent (name aside), and I'm a sucker for anything tying itself into the wuxia genre, but it's only $10 on Steam. $4.99 (or even $3, if you discount the value of the first tier) isn't much of a discount.

If it were in the first tier, I'd go for it, but there isn't really enough else for me to justify buying in. Oh, well.
Same. I've got the others but I would have been in for Mirage at the $2 tier but not the $5 one just for that game alone. Sorry.

Having only 1 game in the $5 tier is never a good idea. Not a good debut bundle, but not terrible if you don't have Expeditions Conquistador.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lame one game 5 dollar tier....though the game looks decent. I want Conquistador....but I feel it will be rebundled in something....I'll have to pass if it was a 2 dollar for everything I would say OK, guess I'm hard to please in bundleland.

adfd03e735.png

I don't even know why I had the page bookmarked.

bread's done
Back