Xbox One Bundle with Kinect $429 at Sam's Club

I don't suppose Best Buy's trade-in coupon works with pricematching...although mute point I think the trade-in coupon expires today I think.

Is there a way to get this price to show up without being a member? and will best buy price match Sams?

Last edited by a moderator:
Per their policy, they will match as long as there is a store locally. I pulled the Sam's club link on my phone and placed the console in my cart to see the price. I'm not a member there and best buy didn't ask.

This is around the price I paid for my X1. I bought it when the Amazon coupon glitch knocked it down to $399.99. Good price though. I'll eventually get Dance Central and some other Kinect games. Just have to find time to play the games I currently have.

I have the worst customer service luck. I went to the closest Target to price match, since the site said they had it in stock. I asked about the price match first, and they said they would. Sure enough, they couldn't find any of the bundles. I called another store that does have bundles, and they said they won't match Sam's Club.

I'm so frustrated. I have over $200 in credit, and I have been waiting a while for some kind of deal on a kinect bundle at Target.

I don't think the holiday deal will be any lower than 399.99. Especially now they have the Kinectless Xbox one.

So this is actually a very good deal.

Completely YMMV but here's my story.  I saw the sign for the sale posted next to the generic XBone console displays with the kinect.  I saw a display box for the Titanfall bundle next to it, but it had no price tag.  I had checked that the cage still had 3 of the TF bundles.  So I brought up the TF bundle display box to the front along with a ticket with the $70 off for $429.99 and asked for a price check.  Without doing an actual price check, one of the ladies told me that tjhe TF bundle will ring up for that price.  So I told them I wanted one and when one of the cashiers brought one from the cage and rang it up, the price was $499.99 before taxes.  But I asked to talk to one of the managers who agreed to sell the TF bundle to me for $429.99.  This is at the Chino, CA, store. 

For those interested that's a solid deal for sure.

I haven't made the leap to the current gen of consoles. And I don't really know that I will. I don't play as much as I used to or like to believe I do. Getting married soon so likely even less time. And I have a massive backlog already (don't we all). Just doesn't seem the financially responsible thing for me to do. I think if I get a console it would likely be the Wii U since my fiancee will play some of those games.

Saw this at Roseville, MI today and it hadn't been tagged that way a week or so ago when I was there.  I could see at least one in the cage while I was checking out.  Know there's a lot of CAGs in the area.

kbud6g.jpg

I have the worst customer service luck. I went to the closest Target to price match, since the site said they had it in stock. I asked about the price match first, and they said they would. Sure enough, they couldn't find any of the bundles. I called another store that does have bundles, and they said they won't match Sam's Club.

I'm so frustrated. I have over $200 in credit, and I have been waiting a while for some kind of deal on a kinect bundle at Target.
buy it the store that has it stocked then return/rebuy at the better target via pm.

Soes sams club offer the same warranty options as walmart?   Brother is getting a X1 this weekend but no sams club member,  he is thinking about buying the membership and then buying this,  but only if they offer the 3 year warranty in stores like walmart does.

bread's done
Back