Pre-ordered Arkham Origins @ Best Buy and didn't get a steelbook, this will piss you off

batman1939

Banned
Just checking out ad in Best Buy app and see that if you buy Batman Arkham Origins for PS3, 360, or WiiU you get the season pass and a steelbook for free. I had to battle Best Buy when this first came out. I ended up buying steel book for $50 on their website, picking it up in store, and talked shit on their forum till they returned my money. Looks like they found all the preorders now.

Check ouf special offers: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/batman-arkham-origins-playstation-3/8815563.p?id=1218901428604&skuId=8815563

Last edited by a moderator:
They have been giving out the steelbooks for awhile.  We all got one whenever it was a dotd earlier this year.

They have been giving out the steelbooks for awhile. We all got one whenever it was a dotd earlier this year.
^^

What he said. They're pretty nice if you manage to get one, but they seem like they could be easily damaged because they don't sit flat (front cover is stamped metal in a 3-D effect). BB shipped them separately from the game.

bread's done
Back