BestBuy. Preorder Disney Infinity 2.0 get Spider-man play set free!

Thanks OP.  Never play Infinity or Skylanders but for this price I figured I'd check it out.  How will this work with the figures from the first game?

Sad to say that I want this even though I still have the Wii U Infinity set I bought right before Black Friday still sitting sealed in my backlog. I'm hoping that there will be a black costume Spider-Man variant figure. I would buy one in a second.

Does the "upgrade" edition not get included in this? Seems a shame as I've already got the base.
Probably not, seems like if you have GCU and get the free Spidey set that $60 will probably be somewhat cheaper then getting the digital upgrade version and all of these figures separately, but we can't say for sure until the prices are out.

Probably not, seems like if you have GCU and get the free Spidey set that $60 will probably be somewhat cheaper then getting the digital upgrade version and all of these figures separately, but we can't say for sure until the prices are out.
Yea, that's what I'm hedging. Say it's only $50 for without the base and it's still cheaper to do this (to get the Spidey playset). So we'll see. If it's grossly cheaper I can back out.

Thanks OP. Had to find something to use my $10 from Watchdogs on and nothing coming out before it expired caught my interest. However, we wanted to move Infinity from WiiU to our XB1 for 2.0 and to get the starter set and the Spiderman play set, $110 for $55 dollars is indeed a great deal.   

the ps4 version gets hulk for free already i think
There is going to be an option for people to buy a PS4 collector's edition with the Hulk included before other consoles is all, it's not free with the PS4 version by any means.

Regardless, the deal was available for PS4 users just a few days ago. Guess I'll just have to call them, no big deal I suppose.

Jumped on this! Can always return later. I absolutely despised Infinity 1.0 after coming from 3 skylanders games. Hopefully they fix this Infinity 2.0 to not be so boring and restricted to play sets, building your own stuff, etc. Some of that stuff is lost on 3 and 8 year olds..

I have never PO anything that's months ahead from BBY before. What's difference from using a debit card and a CC? Wouldn't the hold still show up on the CC?
yes but unless you're maxing out your credit card (which would mean your priorities need a check), it's better to put the hold on your credit card and not have any holds on your debit card at all where you can't access the money during that time. At least that's how my debit works, which is why i never use it for anything other than groceries.

Cool thanks for clearing that up. I use my Debit Card for mainly everything I buy that's why. I like to buy things without putting it on a CC. I use my CC for emergencies only. I look at it as if I can't afford it now then I don't need it, except my mortgage and car payments. I might just get a GC and use that instead.

Thanks, OP now I HAVE to buy it :(

Nvm I guess I had it in my cart as was gonna check out but it removed it :O maybe ill give them a call and try to get it

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool thanks for clearing that up. I use my Debit Card for mainly everything I buy that's why. I like to buy things without putting it on a CC. I use my CC for emergencies only. I look at it as if I can't afford it now then I don't need it, except my mortgage and car payments. I might just get a GC and use that instead.
I hear you and to each his own but the proper way to build credit is to use your credit card and then pay it off in full every month. Plus, you get cash back with most good cards.

I hear you and to each his own but the proper way to build credit is to use your credit card and then pay it off in full every month. Plus, you get cash back with most good cards.
And if your card ever gets stolen with the ever increasing rate at which stores are being hacked, you don't get completely cleaned out in case your card is used. At least with a CC, it's not MY money on the line if that happens. They'll go to bat for that money and you are off the hook. If it's your debit card, you can be cleaned out and it will take some time to get the money back.

Also paying with debit but selecting Credit does not change any of this. That uses a signature instead of a PIN.

Back on topic, I was able to get in on this when it was still active. But since it is no longer available, this should be closed.

Back on topic, I was able to get in on this when it was still active. But since it is no longer available, this should be closed.
No, the rule is that you have to leave threads like this active for at least a week so everyone can come and post how mad they are that they missed the deal then beg for a fellow cag to pass along any extras they may have ordered at a reduced cost.

It also needs to remain open so people who got the deal can randomly ask others if they have seen any cancellations yet.

No, the rule is that you have to leave threads like this active for at least a week so everyone can come and post how mad they are that they missed the deal then beg for a fellow cag to pass along any extras they may have ordered at a reduced cost.

It also needs to remain open so people who got the deal can randomly ask others if they have seen any cancellations yet.
Not mad, maybe a bit bummed. I already thought that $15 off the game via GCU plus a $15 figure was a helluva a deal. If I could have made that $15 off the game and a $30 free playset I would have been ecstatic. Oh well.

bread's done
Back