Versa Lowball 2020 Holiday COVID edition. (Garnering interest)

vlv723

CAGiversary!
Feedback
161 (100%)
FINAL BIDS POSTED! Please wait for your invoices from myself and Cage respectively!​

Versafied's Lowball version 4.0!

Who: I am Versafied. I hosted 4 lowballs and all were successful. I've been planning to host a 5th one and for the first time, I will co-host it with a fellow CAGer and Lowball Resident. Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce you to my co-host who's been waiting too damn long for me to start this damn lowball up (and sorry for hella lagging): Cage017!​

What: Selling games, accessories, and consoles no longer needed​

When: Right now!!!! (3/22 4pm-ish) until 3/28 sometime during WWE Smackdown Live​

Where: Here on CAG and on this thread!​

Why: Because I feel like it. Well, it's Spring so it's a pun way to say Spring Cleaning.​

Shipping Costs (I increased it a bit due to USPS raising the cost as well):

$3.50 first game/$1.50 each additional for Games​

Calculated shipping for Electronics/Accessories/Consoles​

All sent via USPS 1st class/Priority Mail​

Payments:

Accepting Paypal, Amazon Payments (not accepting gift card payments)​

My List:​

PS4 Slim Console 1TB -$236 Wchillinman​

SHIPPED 3/29/2017​
PS4 1st Gen Controller -$26 Geeiishbored​
PS4/PS3 Gold Wireless Headset- $28 Geeiishbored​

Nintendo Wii w/ MotionPlus WiiMote and Component Cables- $21 Lexian​
XBox One Black Controller (1st Gen)- $14 Lexian​
XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter- $3 Lexian​
XBox One Remote Controller (official one)- $7 Lexian​

Brand New WWE 2K17 (Xbox One) -$17 Goguenator​
Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary World Tour (PS4)- $4 goguenator​
XBox One Black Controller w/ 3.5mm Jack- $20 Goguenator​
Rainbow Six Siege (Xbox One)- $14 Goguenator​
XBox Live 12 month subscription card -$41 Goguenator​

XBox One Lunar White Controller -$33 sdragon​
Rare Replay (Xbox One)- $7 sdragon​
Brand New Call of Duty Infinite Warfare/Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered (Legacy Edition) (PS4) -$26 sdragon​

Brand New Until Dawn (PS4)- $11 Retrovidya​
Brand New Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)- $5 Retrovidya​

Cage017's List:

Batman Returns (SNES) (has $3.00 marked on the left corner) -$4 Goguenator

Lego DC Superheroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League (new, sealed)- $3 Goguenator

Marvel IronMan: Rise of Technovore (used)- $1 Goguenator

Disney's Cars (used)- $1 Goguenator

Godzilla Double Feature: Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla and Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (used)- $1 Goguenator

Dune (used)- $1 goguenator

Justice League: War (New, Sealed)- $5 Goguenator

Brookstone Mobile Mini Speaker (like new, not bluetooth enabled)- $2 goguenator

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (Xbox) (used)- $1 Lexian

Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox 360) (used)- $2 Lexian

007: Quantum of Solace (has preowned sticker on back even though it's in new shrinkwrap with sticker)- $1 Lexian

Gears of War: Judgment (new, sealed)- $7 Lexian

PS4 Charging Station w/ Dualshock Charging Adaptors (new in box)- $16 Retrovidya

One Punch Man Volume 1- $5 Retrovidya

Lego DC Superheroes: Justice League Cosmic Clash (new, sealed)- $4 Wchillinman

XBox One Remote Controller (official one)- $7 Lexian

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested for sure. That being said I am a new member (over 30 days old now) and only have 2 feedback. The 2 feedback are both from successfully paying for my lowball wins though. Hopefully that is good enough.

Also you have a small typo in your post: "When- If I garner enough internet through here, then..." I think you have plenty of internet :)

I would be interested for sure. That being said I am a new member (over 30 days old now) and only have 2 feedback. The 2 feedback are both from successfully paying for my lowball wins though. Hopefully that is good enough.

Also you have a small typo in your post: "When- If I garner enough internet through here, then..." I think you have plenty of internet :)
Haha I saw that. Thanks dude. Got that corrected. I try to avoid typos and grammatical errors like that O:)

All- I've added/uploaded the XBox 360 collection pictures on first post. Most but not all games will be up for sale.

All- I've added/uploaded the XBox 360 collection pictures on first post. Most but not all games will be up for sale.
Getting an error saying I don't have permission to view the photos if I try to click on them. :/

Either way, I'm sure I'll find some 360 and maybe some 3DS games to bid on.

EDIT: I was able to take the "sml_" out from the thumbnail urls to view the full scale images. If anyone else is having that issue, here are the full links:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/uploads/gallery_4795_8421_634741.jpeg

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/uploads/gallery_4795_8421_592540.jpeg

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/uploads/gallery_4795_8421_582716.jpeg

If all those games in the pictures are up for grabs, and you still have more 3DS and PS3 games to add, I easily see this being the highest grossing Lowball I've ever seen.

Man, it's gonna be a tough decision on putting that sealed copy of Fable Anniversary. It's part of the backlog I plan to play. I'll decide on a coin toss.
179aa102b598fa670a4ff5930314b1c2d181d31da34fa8649172a96dd59eb434.jpg

I thought I hated myself because I wanted to play Aliens: Colonial Marines...you have 2 copies.

You are the man.
He bought 2 so you didn't have to. :drool:

Post a finalized list and start this damn thing!!!!!!! I want some of those PS3 games (GT6, ME Trilogy, Yakuza 4). Ya killing me here.

Dance Central 3? Castlevania? Zone of the Enders? Mass Effect Trilogy (watch out, Masa)?

You better believe I'm following this potential lowball.

You'd have more competition @masa for that ME but I caved on the $15 digital copy last week...but it's so elegant looking in it's digipack, I may have to double dip :whistle2:

Game list is up ladies and gentlemen. I will possibility start the auction this Friday or Saturday. I need to compile all the rules and shipping costs first. Please bear with me as it is my first time doing a lowball auction and it will be a huge one (that's what she said...beat you all to it) since I am selling 80-90% of my collection.

tentative bid list - all ps3 (just a heads up)

Sealed

SSX

Sonic collection

Heavenly sword

Into the NExus

R&C crack in time

ZoE HDC

opened

ME trilogy

arkham city GOTY

Transformers FoC

RE Revelations

MGS4 LE

also interested in the system

Here's a little teaser of some accessories that I'm putting up as well:

[attachment=5931:2014-06-18 23.07.12.jpg][attachment=5932:IMG_20140618_230858416_HDR.jpg]

That's the one. And yes, it includes the game. Haven't opened the box since.

I also have a Blanka (unopened) and Chun-Li (opened) Fightpad for the PS3 as well.

I just want to say that if there is anybody whom has not played The Saboteur then you should bid on it. That game is fantastically underrated, and if you like GTA style games it is totally worth a playthrough. Plus, you can jump off the Eifel Tower!

bread's done
Back