Dust 514 $30 OF DLC Content for $3.99

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Gamedealdaily.com is offering a download code for DLC content for Dust 514 that is supposedly worth $30.  For those who don't know, Dust514 is a free to play FPS on PS3.  I don't know much about the game, but it seems like a decent deal for those who may be into it or want to try it out with a nice starting boost.

Here is the description from the site:

DUST 514, a free to play game available exclusively on the PlayStation Network, thrusts you into the explosive ground conflict of the EVE universe. This promotional code includes your personal DUST 514 ordinance pack containing a 7-day active skill booster, a permanent Armored Personnel Carrier, an assortment of digital items, and 2,000 Aurum to spend on in-game gear, weapons and equipment. Over $30 in total value!

http://gamedealdaily.com/ps3/dust-514-full-game-and-30-dollars-of-dlc-content/?clickid=wF%3ATXwWUhzoQ1MGydNxv81x2UkQ2GwWtyyObUk0

So it's $30 off content that is $3.99? I'll take as many as they will pay me to take.

Might want to reword the title OP. Maybe $30 of $33.99 package? I don't know how best to word it either. Maybe just say bundle discounted down to $3.99 from $33.99? This one is tricky. Hrm...

So it's $30 off content that is $3.99? I'll take as many as they will pay me to take.

Might want to reword the title OP. Maybe $30 of $33.99 package? I don't know how best to word it either. Maybe just say bundle discounted down to $3.99 from $33.99? This one is tricky. Hrm...
You might want to re-read the title. You read "off" instead of the word "of." The title says $30 of DLC content for $3.99 It does not say $30 off. As the title and description indicate, this is $30 worth of content for $3.99

Gamedealdaily.com is offering a download code for DLC content for Dust 514 that is supposedly worth $30. For those who don't know, Dust514 is a free to play FPS on PS3. I don't know much about the game, but it seems like a decent deal for those who may be into it or want to try it out with a nice starting boost.

Here is the description from the site:

DUST 514, a free to play game available exclusively on the PlayStation Network, thrusts you into the explosive ground conflict of the EVE universe. This promotional code includes your personal DUST 514 ordinance pack containing a 7-day active skill booster, a permanent Armored Personnel Carrier, an assortment of digital items, and 2,000 Aurum to spend on in-game gear, weapons and equipment. Over $30 in total value!

http://gamedealdaily.com/ps3/dust-514-full-game-and-30-dollars-of-dlc-content/?clickid=wF%3ATXwWUhzoQ1MGydNxv81x2UkQ2GwWtyyObUk0
I would not buy or promote anything sold from Game Deal Daily.

CAVEAT EMPTOR GDG is a shady company, they have had multiple issues in the past of straight up lying to the customers. Most Recently they sold a bunch of Minecraft activation codes, that were later deactivated by Mojang. (LINK)

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to re-read the title. You read "off" instead of the word "of." The title says $30 of DLC content for $3.99 It does not say $30 off. As the title and description indicate, this is $30 worth of content for $3.99
You are right. I obviously read it as off, as evidenced by my use of the word off in my post. Definitely makes more sense to use of instead of off.

CAVEAT EMPTOR GDG is a shady company, they have had multiple issues in the past of straight up lying to the customers. Most Recently they sold a bunch of Minecraft activation codes, that were later deactivated by Mojang. (LINK)
I have purchased a couple of things from them over the past few years and have not had a problem, but I have heard of a few people complaining of slow response times for codes. I haven't heard of anyone actually having a major issue (other than your post). I'm not defending them, only giving another perspective.

They have had some good deal, but they had a bunch of issues a while back I think.

The guy that used to run the site was here for a while, but I think he may have stopped coming around here when the issues started. I could be completely wrong about that as well. I wasn't around much after he got started until the problems started. I saw him here maybe a year or so ago.

bread's done
Back