CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Game link:
http://www.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.com/

Via AMC's facebook: 

Quote :
Play games and win FREE rewards? Yep!

Check out Coca-Cola's Maniac Kernels today and you could get FREE drinks, popcorn and more at your local AMC! http://m.amcurl.com/02pPl

SHARE the news so friends can get a chance too! We've got a ton of prizes available.

Basically you play the game and for each level you progress through (there are 3) you get a chance of either winning a soda, popcorn or movie ticket voucher. So just make it pass the first level, shoot the chest in the second level and you guarantee yourself a free prize.

protip: hold the left or right key and the space key down for levels one and two. 

i already won a free small drink voucher for AMC 

Others have won a free movie ticket valued at 7.50 and 2.50 off an ICEE or small popcorn 

also stole the info from slickdeals. 

Won a free drink. Wonder how you win the free movie ticket. :lol:

edit: 2 drinks. no ticket. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If only the soda was actually good at the movie theater.It always taste terrible.
Are in Orlando or near that area? The tap water there seems to have some weird metallic taste to it and whenever I go to any of the amusement parks (Disney or Universal) I notice that the sodas don't taste that good. I think they use the tap water for soda machines.

Are in Orlando or near that area? The tap water there seems to have some weird metallic taste to it and whenever I go to any of the amusement parks (Disney or Universal) I notice that the sodas don't taste that good. I think they use the tap water for soda machines.
Yeah the only AMC's near me are the one in Downtown Disney and the one in Universal Studios and the sodas taste terrible at both locations.

I think they use the tap water for soda machines.
You are correct... Its a mix of syrup (the drink mix), co2 and water. A lot of times when you eat somewhere and the soda is bad, its just nasty tasting water.. Either that or the syrup is almost out and it messes the mix up

(I worked in a restaurant for years lol)

Are you guys getting a prize for every game you play? I've played like 10 times and have only received like 5 prizes sometimes i don't get an email? or are you guys using multiple email accounts?

I thought all I got was the wallpaper too but then like 15-20 minutes later or something I got an e-mail saying I got a free popcorn coupon.  :shock:

You know I'd play this, but it's not worth the nasty "food" they serve you at the movies.  Even my Dining Theatre's Mozzalrella sticks sucked ass last time I went. 

The ONLY popcorn worthy of being called Popcorn is Dale Thomas from Popcorn Indiana  Used to be a shop at the 2nd floor other side away from the theatre when it was only a theatre.  Went out of business OF COURSE, cause why would u put a Popcorn place next or in a movie theathre!??D??E?D?SF?SD?f

i got a free small soda... i got a question, do you need multiple accounts, or is it once per day..? or 1 prize per email?

Just so everyone knows:  the only free thing available is a free small soft drink.  The other offers are for $2 off an ICEE or popcorn.  No free tickets.

bread's done
Back